private medical care
- Królowej Jadwigi 43, PoznańPoznań, Greater Poland
- Offer expired 18 days ago
- Remote recruitment
- B2B contract
- manager / supervisor
Responsible for leading a team of professionals in the areas Cloud Operations, Network Operaions and Unified Communication
Define roles and responsibilities for the department.
Integrate with Infrastructure Verticals for advance level support and new initiative being launched across organization.
Promote and champion the benefits of Incident, Problem, Change, Request, Knowledge Management, and other Delivery processes.
Oversee process to ensure the Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and supporting Operating Level Agreements (OLAs) are published and met by support teams.
Integrated with Business reviews to ensure all the services delivered via 3rd Level Support meets all criteria.
Manage the overall Operations of all services to the agreed service levels
incident resolution, service request fulfilment, request for information, minor change requests and problem resolution Support the management of major infrastructure incidents.
Coordinate the team resources, allocate tasks, check progress, report results to peers and higher management.
Provides direction to multi-disciplined technical 3rd level support teams of internal IT and contractor staff.
Liaise with third-level support groups and/or vendors when an additional support, advice or escalation is required.
Act as a guardian for the appropriate execution of all configuration and minor change management processes within production environment
Expert knowledge of ITIL framework and have managed transformation and ongoing operations of Service Management processes.
Knowledge of environments and service that support multiple business verticals.
In-depth knowledge of IT Service Management (ITIL) frameworks.
Demonstrated experience in leading process improvement and organization change initiatives.
Proven expertise and overall responsibility in customer service and contact centre services, performance, and new generation capabilities.
Ability to work with people from a variety of different culturally diverse backgrounds.
What we offer
Be a part of a global IT, fast growing organisation
Cooperation with globally recognized brands
A real influence on company's achievements
Transparency and respect at each stage of contact
remote work opportunities
no dress code
coffee / tea
We are looking for people with a passion for IT. Who understand the important role IT to contribute to and further develop our growth ambitions. Therefore we are looking for people that are curious, pro-active, adaptable and creative, actively seek collaboration, develop business acumen and have a global mindset.
As we are a global operating organization, professional proficiency in English is required.
This position will be responsible for championing best practices and managing a team for the development of Infrastructure Service Delivery and Support processes based on ITSM constructs. The following are the responsible for driving the following initiatives:
• Execute strategy to drive adoption of Support service management and operational best practices relevant to on-premises, cloud computing, network operation and Unified Communication services
• Ensure all service management processes enable ITS service agility.
• Create an environment that supports self-service and automation of routine service requests.
• Foster continuous service delivery optimization and improvement.
• Foster the relationship with Infrastructure verticals.
• Identify resources and sourcing Support Organization.
• Execute self-auditing and compliance capabilities around ITSM procedures.
• Execute and implement a strategy and roadmap for organizational excellence.