DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visit http://www.dxc.technology/.
In Poland we are located in Warsaw, Wrocław, Łódź.
Applications Services Global Delivery Poland, a large, growing delivery center located in Warsaw and Lodz, offers high quality Applications Development and Applications Management Services to DXC Technology customers all over the world. The Center’s portfolio covers full software lifecycle, including: Applications Development; Applications Management, Quality Assurance, Project Management, Testing, Business and Systems Analysis. The main technology focus is on Data Warehousing/Business Intelligence, Web and mobile solutions, ERP and CRM systems. Most of the Center's employees hold multiple certifications in Oracle, Sun, SAP, Siebel, ISEB, ISTQB, ITIL, CMMI, PMP, and Six Sigma.
Service Delivery Manager
Miejsce pracy: Warszawa
Successful candidate will work as an IT service representative responsible for successful service delivery to DXC Technology’s global customers. Job will require frequent interactions with IT teams, customers and external vendors located around the world. The role covers building and maintaining relationships with internal and external clients, functional management of global teams, supporting client in full service life cycle (requirements management, design and implementation including support models for new Application Management Services (AMS), responsibility over quality of service delivery, accountability for continual service improvement and vendor management).
- Experience in Application Management or Service Level Management
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in IT on leadership positions
- Fluent English
- ITIL or/and Project Management knowledge
- University degree (B.Sc. or M.Sc.)
- Fast learning and well developed analytical thinking skills
- Very good communication skills and teamwork
- Initiative and willingness to take responsibility
- High personal standards
- Creative approach to problem solving
- Professional experience in Application Services / BI/DW / Mobile Solutions
- Technical Certifications in related technologies
- Familiarity with the following technologies: Unix/Linux, Informatica PowerCenter, Spotfire, OBIEE, SAP Business Objects, Teradata, MS SQL, .NET, ASP
- Familiarity/experience with any of the following frameworks or methodologies: Transition & Transformation Management, Six Sigma, CMMi, etc.
- Experience in software technologies and solutions
- Knowledge of SQL and relational databases
- University degree in IT
- Experience in working in an international environment
- Work in an international company
- Career development opportunities
- Modern and friendly work environment with open door policy
- Professional training
- Competitive salary and flexible working hours
- Private medical care
- Social benefits system
- Life insurance
- Extended Wellness and sport Program