sharing the costs of sports activities
Service Delivery Manager with German
Atos Poland Global Services Sp. z o.o.
- offer expired over a month ago
- contract of employment, B2B contract
- manager / supervisor
- home office work
- More than one vacancy
- remote recruitment
- запрошуємо працівників з України
Technologies we use
Establishing and maintaining good customer relationship incl. customer satisfaction monitoring;
Contract management (incl. involvement in a presales phase, ongoing contract maintenance and triggering of invoicing);
Engagement in all service lifecycle phases (from Service Strategy till Operation through Continual Service Improvement);
Service delivery at expected quality level, SLAs, costs and contractual framework in every phase;
Direct supervision of project or service team incl. team coaching and motivation;
Management of internal and external service providers and management of sub-projects;
Create strategies to maintain, improve and develop service delivery which supports business growth.
At least 3 years of experience in IT service management (SLAs, escalation management, contract management etc.) in large scale environments;
Practical experience as SDM, developing and implementing new IT services / service architecture in a global environment;
Excellent communication and presentation skills;
Very good customer facing and influencing skills;
Organizational talent, working independently, with initiative and customer focus;
Analytical thinking and capability to plan and implement improvement actions;
Certified in IT Service Management (at least ITIL V3 Foundation);
Certified in Project Management;
Fluency in German (spoken and written), very good English.
What we offer
Choose a company that helps you define your future
• Individual development plan: internal & external training and courses, certifications, experts’ communities, branch conferences;
• Foreign language classes: onsite, online and e-learning platform;
• Global IT projects that shape the future of digital and have a positive impact on environment;
• Bonuses and accolades awards;
• Appreciation for seniority: additional days off, Atos Jubilee gifts.
Choose to take care of your wellbeing
• Benefits platform – shopping, cinema, concerts, books, music, sport activities etc.
• Wellbeing programs & work-life balance, e.g. integration events, live cooking sessions, dietician workshops, psychological support, passion sharing meetings;
• Caring package: private medical care with dental care, co-funding of corrective glasses, private life insurance;
• Co-funding of sport activities, e.g. Multisport & OK system cards, b-active program;
• Gift packages for special occasions: Easter, Christmas, Children’s Day;
• Charity and eco initiatives.
Choose great working conditions with no additional conditions
• Remote work opportunities and flexible working hours;
• No dress code;
• Remote working or commuting allowance, relocation package;
• Bonus for friends’ recommendation.
private medical care
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
remote work opportunities
no dress code
extra social benefits
employee referral program
global IT projects
Apply to work at Atos
Atos Poland Global Services Sp. z o.o.
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.