- Królowej Jadwigi 43, 61-871 Poznań, PolskaPoznań, wielkopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 1 dzień temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
Acts as the single point of contact and provides highly skilled customer care support for multiple customer accounts which typically have a small to medium revenue scope or have less complex to moderate product needs. Responsible for the end-end management of new install and modification orders including proactively managing the customer activation service needs to ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction and that their expectations are met and surpassed. Coordinates the research and resolution in regards to exception problem management of customer troubles and issues in the areas of order entry, order validation, service activation, test and turn-up, customer access, technical customer account management, disconnects and billing activities. Such interaction is initiated by customers through phone, email and/or portal communications. Takes ownership of the request to ensure complete and accurate resolution.
Owns and manages all customer communications or escalations pertaining to new install, modification and disconnect orders. Provides regular order statuses and drives timely resolution on behalf of the customer. Actively manages all service activation elements of customer orders from order entry through to service turn up. Communicates order status to customers via weekly Work IN Progress reports, conference call, emails and phone calls. Addresses customer requests, complaints and issues regarding their orders and delivery in a timely manner.
- Customer service experience in the telecommunications industry is helpful.
- Must have project management experience in planning and organising data from various sources into concise, relevant information.
- Must be self-directed, understand the requirements, and take the initiative to complete tasks or assignments with little or no direction.
- Experienced in interfacing with internal and external customers towards effective management of a project or customer expectations.
- Ability to focus and deliver proactively in a dynamic, multi-tasking, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work effectively in diverse groups.
- Demonstrated ability to direct the work of other functional organisations.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and collaborate across organisational boundaries.
- Develop documentation to be reported to all levels of management and customers.
- Language skills English C1 + German C1 or French C1.