- Ogłoszenie wygasło 19 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
Czy chcesz dołączyć do dynamicznej, innowacyjnej, międzynarodowej firmy, która tworzy dla nas lepszą przyszłość? Firma UPM przewodzi związany z leśnictwem sektor przemysłu biotechnologicznego w kierunku przyjaznej środowisku, innowacyjnej i ekscytującej przyszłości. Kompetencje, uczciwość i pasja naszych pracowników czynią naszą firmę wyjątkową. Postępujemy zgodnie z naszymi wartościami – ufaj i bądź godny zaufania, wspólnie z innymi osiągaj cele, zmieniaj z odwagą.
We are now looking for Service Delivery Team Lead, Master Data, Source-to-Pay (STP), in Finance Operations to join our Team in Wroclaw, Poland.
UPM is a global bioforest company and one of the recognised sustainability leaders who have opened a Business Services Hub at the heart of the city of Wroclaw, Poland. We have already two factories in Wroclaw area, and a HR Service Center in Cracow. When fully operational in the autumn 2020, the hub will bring together approximately 200 professionals dealing with various customer, supplier and financial services. What makes us unique? The Finnish leadership culture encourages people in personal growth and self-development, and our values - trust and be trusted, achieve together, renew with courage – are visible in our everyday work. We are inspired by the limitless opportunities of the bioeconomy and we lead the way towards a future beyond fossils. Got interested? Join us on this exciting path!
Greetings from your future colleague
“I warmly welcome you to our new team of data management professionals. Managing the Service Delivery Team for STP Master Data will offer you a wide view to UPM businesses, processes, on-going development initiatives and data management practices across the organization. You can demonstrate your skills in delivering world-class services to our internal and external customers, leading our professional people, learn new skills and tools as well as develop new ways of working from the end-to-end data management point of view. Not only can you learn from experts around you, but we also look forward to learning from you!”– Petri, Head of Master Data Center of Practice
Service Delivery Team Lead, Master Data, Source-to-Pay (STP)Numer ref.: NB6010517
What you will do
- You will be responsible for delivering efficient and high-quality master data management services together with your team in alignment with UPM strategy, needs of Business Areas, Global Functions and regulatory requirements
- You will act as line manager for the Service Delivery Team for STP Master Data; your tasks will include coaching, development and performance management, identifying training needs, goal setting, recruitment, job-rotation planning etc. and also maintaining STP Master Data besides your team lead responsibilities
- You will set and maintain a clear mission for the service delivery team together with the Service Delivery Manager and deploy strategies focused towards that mission
- You will develop service process, procedures, policies and standards in co-operation with the Service Delivery Manager, respective Concept Lead and Master Data Process Manager, and continuously seek for improvement opportunities as well as new ways to automatize data management activities
- You will ensure efficiency and capacity of the service as well as smooth operative process, make sure that your team has guidelines, work instructions, data standards and rules available to perform their work properly and in timely manner
- You will manage business relationship actively, take ownership of customers’ issues and follow problems through to resolution
- You will identify needs, distribute assignments, prioritize and follow-up on day to day tasks & achievements as well as meet the operational goals of your team
- You will analyse service process statistics and compile accurate reports related to Total Resolution Time, Team SLA and performance as well as customer experience/ satisfaction of the service provided
- You will identify, manage and mitigate possible service risks; develop and implement a corresponding plan of action if risks materialize
- You will encourage a unified way of working, service excellence, continuous improvement and measuring data quality and performance as well as promote collaboration and usage of master data best practices. In addition to this, you will oversee that policies, guidelines and data standards are followed in your team’s daily operation
Who you are
- You have bachelor or master’s degree preferably in Economics/Finance
- You have 3-5+ years of relevant work experiences in global environment
- You are self-directed, responsible and proactive doer with customer service mindset, you take the ownership and get things done in an efficient and professional way
- You are an adaptive influencer with good interpersonal soft-skills as well as negotiation and communication skills – together we aim higher!
- You know how to build long-lasting relationships with internal customers and you have a mixture of team lead and customer relationship management skills
- You are comfortable with working in matrix organization and managing multiple professional networks across an enterprise
- You have breadth and depth of operational service delivery management expertise in Master Data Management, with a track record of achieving objectives, including SLAs, specific service level KPIs, leading people and customer satisfaction targets
- You have strong background in STP process and related master data management (vendors, banks, materials, contracts) in practice
- You have a wide understanding of master data life-cycle and the relationships in the enterprise level application landscape such as ERP, Supplier Relationship Management (like Ariba), Spend Reporting Solutions, Analytics and downstream business applications
- You have a previous experience in managing master data in SAP environments (ECC, S/4 Hana) and understanding of master data management system’s role (e.g. SAP MDM/MDG) in a global company
- It is a plus if you are familiar with Power BI, automated solutions and use of robotics in data management activities
- You are fluent in English and appreciate working in a truly international environment, it is a plus if you speak any other European language
This is what we offer for you
- Meaningful job: We are proud of what we do. Our work highlights the expertise of our personnel, the high quality of our products and the company's values.
- Inspired and motivated teams: We have highly skilled employees. We are a multifaceted, international organization that works as a team to achieve our shared objectives.
- Development opportunities: With us you can build up your expertise. We provide opportunities to support your development throughout every stage of your career.
- Responsibility for people and environment: Our ethical principles embrace people as well as the environment. We are always striving to build a more sustainable future.
The position is located in UPM Business Hub Wroclaw, Poland.
The position holder will report to Service Delivery Manager, Finance Operations, Master Data Management.
Please apply via the link above and attach your CV and cover letter latest by November 5, 2020.
For support with submitting your application, please contact HR Service Center at [email protected] or tel. +48123999499.