- Fabryczna 17, 90-344 Łódź, PolskaŁódź, łódzkie
- Ważna jeszcze miesiącdo: 5 maj 2020
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
Would you like to...
- start career on high note?
- put your language skills to practical use?
- work with people from all around the world?
- gain access to vast variety of technical and soft skill training?
- gain unique experience?
- Advanced English language
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- Customer service / IT experience will be an asset
Contact us!To apply for this opportunity, please send your CV in English.
GDC: + 48 42 271 30 01
EMEIA: + 48 514 861 909
What you can expect?
- Work-life balance
- Appreciation of your work, awards program
- Support and motivation
- Friendly atmosphere, diverse and international working environment
- Job security
- External and internal training, courses, conferences
- Opportunities for growth and promotions
- Development opportunities in all directions – vertical and horizontal
- Possibility to change department or scope
- We develop our unique know-how
- We work with over 100 globally recognized brands, conducting prestigious large-scale projects
- Employees can have an impact on the services provided to clients, openness to dialogue
- Access to high quality equipment and innovative technologies which we work with everyday
- Industry-leading solutions, systems and programs
EXTENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE
company events such as picnics and Christmas parties, relaxation zones in the workplace, CSR programs, cinema tickets, internal contests, discounts for Fujitsu employees in selected venues
attractive locations in Łódź and Katowice, flexibility and home office for selected positions, team building meetings, hot and cold beverages
medical care, cafeteria benefit system: My Benefit, fresh fruits, Fujitsu sports teams e.g. running team or cycling team
To apply for this opportunity, please send your CV in English.
GDC: + 48 271 30 01
EMEIA: 514 861 909
Find and visit us!
ul. Fabryczna 17
Park ul. Wólczańska
178 90-530, Łódź
35 90-127, Łódź
1 04-202, Katowice