- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat, Część etatu
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
If you’d like to…
- gain experience within customer service in one of the biggest IT companies in the world?
- put your language skills to practical use by having constant contact with native speakers from all around the world?
- gain access to vast variety of technical and soft skill training?
- provide a single point of contact for users all around the world?
- deliver high quality standard 1st line support for Fujitsu’s Customers?
- Supporting customers
- Dealing with phone/emails requests from our customers located all around the globe
- Performing 1st line support, including: diagnosis and resolution wherever possible
- Receiving, logging, classifying and prioritizing incident and calls
- Cooperating with more advanced lines of support to deal with more complicated technical issues reported by our Customers
- Good command of English language (at least B2)
- Good command of German language (at least B2)
- Good communication skills
- Team player and „can do” attitude
- Customer service / IT experience will be an asset, but it’s not required
- Basic knowledge of Windows 10 and MS Office package
- Work-life balance
- Appreciation of your work, awards program
- Support and motivation
- Friendly atmosphere, diverse and international working environment
- Job security
- External and internal training, courses, conferences
- Opportunities for growth and promotions
- Development opportunities in all directions – vertical and horizontal
- Possibility to change department or scope
- We develop our unique know-how
- We work with over 100 globally recognized brands, conducting prestigious large-scale projects
- Employees can have an impact on the services provided to clients, openness to dialogue
- Access to high quality equipment and innovative technologies which we work with everyday
- Industry-leading solutions, systems and programs
EXTENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE
FUN @ WORK
Various company events for employees and their families.
Team building events.
Cinema tickets, internal contests.
Relaxation zones in the workplace.
Discounts for employees.
CSR programs, initiatives and activities in areas such as environment, community involvement & development, diversity & inclusion, wellbeing and operating practices.
Attractive locations in Łódź, Katowice and Warsaw.
Flexibility and home office opportunities.
Delicious tea and coffee.
Private medical care.
Cafeteria benefit system.
Fujitsu sports teams e.g. running or cycling team.