Please be advised that the controller of your personal data, collected in connection with the recruitment process in which you participate, is the company under the name Fujitsu Technology Solutions Sp. z o. o. seated in Warsaw (02-255) Krakowiaków 36 Street, e-mail: [email protected]
(hereinafter: „Data Controller”).
Your personal data will be processed by the Data Controller for the purpose:
• Conducting recruitment processes pursuant to art. 6 clause 1 "b" GDPR, i.e. the need to take action at your request, before concluding the employment contract. Processing for this purpose will take place until the end of recruitment for this position.
• Carrying out recruitment processes in the future for positions other than those for which you are currently recruiting, if you express your voluntary consent, which will be a prerequisite for processing resulting from art. 6 clause 1 "a" GDPR. Processing for this purpose will take place for the time during which the Data Controller will have positions for which, due to your education and experience, your candidacy may be taken into account in the event of recruitment, however, no longer than until you withdraw your consent.
• Pursuing claims and defense against claims arising from recruitment processes in which you will participate - based on the premise of art. 6 clause 1 "f" GDPR, i.e. the justified interest of the data controller described above. Processing for this purpose will take place until the expiry of the limitation period for claims, and in the event of the initiation of proceedings from such a claim - until the final termination of the proceedings.
Personal data will be transferred by the Data Controller to public entities, if the obligation to provide it results from the generally applicable provisions of law.
Please also note that you have the right to request from the Data Controller:
• access to personal data,
• rectification of personal data,
• delete personal data,
• restrictions on the processing of personal data,
• the right to object to the processing of personal data,
• the right to transfer personal data,
• the right to withdraw consent – in the case of processing your data based on the premise of consent,
• the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection in connection with a breach of personal data protection.
The rights listed in points 1-7 above can be realized by sending an email to: [email protected]
Providing personal data by you is voluntary, but necessary to participate in the recruitment process.