Fujitsu’s offices in Poland are located in Warsaw, Łódź and Katowice. In Warsaw, we run sales and client support services. The Global Delivery Center Poland located in Łódź and Katowice employs specialists in five business lines: Research & Development and Business Application Services, Remote Infrastructure Management, Business Process Outsourcing, Service Management, Service Desk. In Łódź, Fujitsu also employs specialists for internal Fujitsu services for the EMEIA region in the following areas: Finance (Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, Project and Contract Accounting, Treasury), Supply Chain and Order Management, Continuous Improvement, Assurance, Internal Audit, Product Pricing and Bid Finance as well as Human Resources. We welcome developers, quality assurance engineers, IT specialists, IT administrators, IT engineers, candidates interested in a career in IT, accounting and finance professionals, logistics specialists, linguists and customer service professionals.
We are looking for
Service Desk Agent with Romanian
Miejsce pracy: Łódź
Would you like to…
- start career on high note?
- put your language skills to practical use?
- work with people from all around the world?
- gain access to vast variety of technical and soft skill training?
- gain unique experience?
- Advanced Romanian language
- Good command of English language
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- Customer service / IT experience will be an asset
What you can expect?
- Work-life balance
- Appreciation of your work, awards program
- Support and motivation
- Friendly atmosphere, diverse and international
- Job security
CAREER CHOICE AND DEVELOPMENT
- External and internal training, courses, conferences
- Opportunities for growth and promotions
- Development opportunities in all directions
- Friendly atmosphere, diverse and international – vertical and horizontal
- Possibility to change department or scope
- We develop our unique know-how
- We work with over 100 globally recognized brands, conducting prestigious large-scale projects
- Employees can have an impact on the services provided to clients, openness to dialogue
- Access to high quality equipment and innovative technologies which we work with everyday
- Industry-leading solutions, systems and programs
EXTENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE
| || || |
company events such as picnics and Christmas parties, relaxation zones in the workplace, CSR programs, cinema tickets,
internal contests, discounts for Fujitsu employees
in selected venues
in Łódź and Katowice, flexibility and home office for selected positions, team building meetings, hot and cold beverages
medical care, cafeteria benefit system: My Benefit, fresh fruits, Fujitsu sports teams e.g. running team or cycling team