Service Desk Analyst with English
Randstad Polska Sp. z o.o.
- ogłoszenie wygasło 2 lata temu
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
The Operational Control Centre (OCC) requirements are to provide 24x7 monitoring, management and L1/L1.5 support for Mainframe, Windows, Unix, Network, Storage, SAP, Cloud, and applications.
- Answering the calls on the service numbers from Application and Infrastructure L3 team
- Create Incident tickets for outages/exceptions
- Respond to Alerts by following documented process
- Monitor Servers using tools
- Monitor Logs/Events
- Monitoring thresholds such as CPU Utilization, disk space etc.
- Monitoring mailbox
- Event evaluation with the help of knowledge databases
- Editing the ARS queues
- Receipt and processing of fault reports from customers
- Vendor Co-ordination
- Monitoring of the decentralized systems and the networks
- Install Approved OS/Security/Application patches
- Update Configuration Management Database
- Assist in troubleshooting application/Middleware teams in issues arising out of patches applied
- Hardware replacement
- Trouble shooting Name resolution problems
- Start/stop/bounce process
what we expect
- At minimum 6 Months to 2 years of experience in Windows Monitoring & Management
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Good Communication skills
- Basic knowledge in ITIL Processes (Event, Incident, Request, Problem, Change, Release, Capacity, Availability)
- Basic Knowledge in ITSM tool IT user operations
- Basic Knowledge in Monitoring tool console operation for Infrastructure Management
what we offer
- Excellent global career growth opportunities.
- International and multicultural work environment with the opportunity to use English every day.
- Employment contract for a period of one year with the possibility of extending the contract.
- Flexible work days and hours.
- Supportive and friendly teammates and managers.
- Life insurance.
- Medical care.
- Possibility to 100% work remotely.