- Kazimierza Wielkiego 3, 50-077 Wrocław, PolskaWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 23 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
DISCOVER your opportunity
You will be responsible for delivering high quality service that improves the overall colleague experience. You will provide support of IT-related incidents and requests, ensuring agreed Service Levels are met, colleague expectations are managed and key targets are achieved. You will also contribute to the continual improvement of service delivery across all channels of colleague communication
What will your essential responsibilities include?
- Provide first line IT support for all AXA XL colleagues across a range of technologies, including desktop applications, printing/scanning, telephony, mobile devices, audio and video conferencing, business applications, etc.
- Act as a point of contact for colleague issues through phone, chat, email and portal, providing exceptional service in all colleague interactions
- Cooperate with other IT teams in order to resolve incidents and requests Ensure incidents and requests are accurately logged, assigned, tracked and responded to in a timely manner, in line with agreed SLA’s Update knowledge management system as necessary
- Identify service improvement opportunities to key service management stakeholders
- Work with Incident and Problem management teams on individual proactive and reactive issues as necessary
- Grow general knowledge of IT and business systems, increasing ability to resolve issues on first contact
You will report to Service Desk Team Leader.
- Amazing modern workspace in heart of the city
- Day off on your birthday
- Flexible working hours and opportunity to work from home
- Lunch allowance
- Fresh fruits every morning in our kitchen
- Multisport and cinema card
- Luxmed health insurance with dental package included and Pramerica life insurance
- Improving your language skills by working in multicultural environment with English use on a daily basis
SHARE your talent
We’re looking for someone who has these abilities and skills:
- Proven experience in a Service Desk or Customer Service role
- Basic understanding of IT principles and most commonly supported systems
- Basic technical knowledge and working experience with Microsoft products including email, Client, Server, Network and Telephony technologies, Mobile Computing, Directory Services, and overall understanding of infrastructure, desktop, and applications technologies
- Bachelor's degree or relevant experience
- Fluency in English as the primary language and fluent European language (Italian and German preferred) is a must
- Outstanding customer service skills and a “customer first” mentality are a must
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and telephone manner
- Ability to think logically to analyze, troubleshoot and resolve complex issues
- Strong ability to multi-task and work on tasks and projects while being interrupted by colleagues requesting support; ability to constantly re-prioritize tasks is a must
- Team player skills and high ethical standards at work
- ITIL Foundations Certification a plus
- Willingness to work on shift working pattern (three shifts covering 8am-9pm Monday-Friday) and weekend basis
If you are interested, please send your application by clicking on 'Aplikuj' button.
Please remember to enter the following clause: "I hereby authorize you to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process (in accordance with the Personnel Protection Act 29.08.1997 no 133 position 883)".