Service Desk Analyst with German
Randstad Polska Sp. z o.o.
- ogłoszenie wygasło 2 lata temu
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
The Operational Control Centre (OCC) requirements are to provide 24x7 monitoring, management and L1/L1.5 support for Mainframe, Windows, Unix, Network, Storage, SAP, Cloud, and applications. This role requires associates with experience in respective technology at least 1 to 2 years with basic knowledge of ITIL Process, ITSM tool operation and Monitoring Tool Operation.
This team will monitor and troubleshoot issues within the IT Infrastructure environment. This position will be responsible for working with Germany Team to create support and escalation procedures based on the impact to the business. This position will also be responsible for supporting Service Desk team and Technical Team for identifying, resolving and escalating the issues.
- Answering the calls on the service numbers from Application and Infrastructure L3 team
- Create Incident tickets for outages/exceptions
- Respond to Alerts by following documented process
- Monitor Servers using tools
- Monitor Logs/Events
- Monitoring thresholds such as CPU Utilization, disk space etc.
- Monitoring mailbox
- Event evaluation with the help of knowledge databases
- Editing the ARS queues
- Receipt and processing of fault reports from customers
- Vendor Co-ordination
- Monitoring of the decentralized systems and the networks
- Install Approved OS/Security/Application patches
- Update Configuration Management Database
- Assist in troubleshooting application/Middleware teams in issues arising out of patches applied
- Hardware replacement
- Trouble shooting Name resolution problems
- Start/stop/bounce process
what we expect
- At minimum 6 Months to 2 years of experience in Windows Monitoring & Management
- Good Communication skill
- Basic knowledge in ITIL Processes (Event, Incident, Request, Problem, Change, Release, Capacity, Availability)
- Basic Knowledge in ITSM tool IT user operations
- Basic Knowledge in Monitoring tool console operation for Infrastructure Management
what we offer
- Work in a modern Warsaw office, but it is also possible to work completely remotely, depending on the needs.
- Employment contract for a period of one year with the possibility of extending the contract.
- Life insurance
- Medical care