- Ogłoszenie wygasło 5 dni temu
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa o pracę, Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat
IT Solution Factor Sp. z o.o. is an IT company focusing on providing IT hardware and software as well as maintenance and outsourcing services. We design and implement advanced server, network and mass memory systems. We provide customer support at every stage of project implementation - from concept construction, equipment delivery, to implementation and maintenance. Because we belong to a capital group of companies providing different technologies, we effectively combine the narrow specializations of individual entities with financial stability and the capabilities of large organizations.
Get to know us at www.itsf.com.pl
The main tasks in this position will include:
- Receiving and handling IT requests,
- Remote problem resolving,
- Infrastructure monitoring,
- Monitoring and escalation requests,
- Providing information,
- Assistance in the use of software and office devices, computer and mobile devices, etc.
- Commitment and willingness to develop in technical areas,
- High communication skills,
- Logical thinking and the ability to look for solutions and make decisions under time pressure,
- Readiness to work in shifts and weekends, in the mode of duty,
- Correct diction (necessary condition),
- Advanced technical knowledge of the Windows environment,
- Knowledge of issues related to computer networks, the Office365 environment, the construction of computer hardware and the basic elements of its configuration - will be an additional advantage,
- Communicative Spanish and Italian language skills spoken and written
- Communicative English language skills spoken and written B2/C1
- Any other additional language from the list
- Remuneration at the market level,
- Employment contract,
- Medical care,
- Multisport card,
- Possibility of development in areas related to IT technologies.
The position is open to people with a certified degree of disability.
Recruitment will be conducted online.
If you are interested, please send your application by clicking on the application button and mark your financial expectations on the portal.