At DSV ISS we offer local and global IT positions in a rewarding and challenging environment. DSV Global IT is accountable for the strategy, system architecture, development and day-to-day operation & support for our global infrastructure and business applications. At every IT position at DSV ISS you have a real influence and a chance to produce visible results.
Now there is a chance to join us in the position of:
Location: Warszawa | Reference number: ISS/IT/SD/112018
- Employment contract without trial period.
- Benefit package among others private medical care, sports card, insurance, occasional gifts.
- Free Business English lessons and real opportunities to use this language on a daily basis.
- Development in the chosen direction thanks to the career pathways, training sessions, cross-functional projects, promotions and inter-departmental promotions.
- Comprehensive implementation programs specially tailored to the department and position.
- Friendly working atmosphere and work-life-balance.
- Unique organizational culture (charity actions, contests, meetings and integration events, sports sections).
- Modern office in Mokotów area (approx. 15 minutes from Wilanowska metro station) with ergonomic workstations, fruit days and a wide range of beverages.
- Welcome package (surprise).
- Providing 1st and 2nd level IT Support Services in 24/7 shift rotation.
- Accepting users’ requests (mail, phone, WWW), its classification in global ticketing system, initial troubleshooting and 1st line resolution, escalation to 2nd and/or 3rd level support teams in line with SLA targets.
- Informing and supporting end users in the event of IT system unavailability.
- Communicating planned outages and service windows to end user community.
- Account administration and password management of many IT systems in use.
- Development and maintenance of support documentation (Knowledge Base).
- Ensuring high level of customer support and their satisfaction.
Join us if you…
- have some experience in similar position (e.g. Service Desk, Help Desk, Customer Support),
- have very good English skills – written and spoken,
- have general IT understanding and a will to expand this knowledge,
- look for challenges and skills development,
- are a team player with open-minded personality and positive attitude,
- would like to work in a friendly atmosphere and create it with us.