Service Desk Manager
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
Devire is an international company specializing in recruitment, outsourcing and employer branding services. For more than 30 years, we have represented leading employers on the European market, by carrying out comprehensive recruitment projects, implementing the latest solutions in the area of IT services and by supporting in building the image of the employer of choice.
Our offices are located in Warsaw, Wroclaw, Poznan, Katowice as well as Munich, Frankfurt, Prague and Hradec Kralove.
For one of our clients, International Financial Services Company, we are looking for…
Service Deck Manager
… to join IT Department and lead International Service Desk Team.
Company and position overview:
- International Company, with HQ i UK and offices in Poland, India, Russia and Chine.
- Work in highly skilled, open for new technologies and multinational environment.
- The IT Department provides overall infrastructure support ensuring company hardware and software are top of the line and constant, secure connectivity to the Exchanges is provided. The department creates the technological environment that enables the staff to access vital information & perform their duties using the most efficient and cost-effective system hardware and software.
- Service Desk Manager wil report to the CTO, and will be responsible for smooth operations of the Group Service Desk function. The primary responsibilities include management of the international SD team, overseeing all incident management, and request completion up to Customers’ satisfaction.
- Flexible working hours and remote work opportunities.
- A clear personal progression and development plan.
- Company bonus.
- Contract of Employment (UoP).
- Taking overall responsibility for incident management and request fulfillment of the Service Desk.
- Managing the performance of Level 1 services and internal Customer support to ensure that Service Levels Agreements/Operations are achieved.
- Ensuring the IT Service Desk staff is meeting and exceeding expectations in regards to performance, meeting defined metrics/benchmarks.
- Ensuring that standards and processes are followed to provide exceptional 24x5 internal Customer service and Business requirements.
- Attending Change Board meetings.
- Participating in all the IT senior management meetings, putting forward suggestions with regards to improvement, changes, and trends.
- Central ownership of problems and service requests with ultimate responsibility for ownership of all internal Customer incidents or Service Requests logged and managed according to ITIL market standards.
- Ensuring that working practices and processes exist, meet Business requirements, are standardized where possible, repeatable, and support the Service Desk teams’ day-to-day activities.
- Managing improvements to the Service Desk incident logging system to provide more effective and efficient service to customers.
- Training, coaching, and mentoring Service Desk Specialist including career development.
- Constant monitoring of trends and changes and know how to improve the customer satisfaction levels using the latest methodologies
- Responsible for providing a higher level of satisfaction to the clients/customers, monitor and evaluate the quality of the call. Noting down the client/customer feedback regarding the support.
- Ensuring communication takes place both upwards and downwards across all areas of responsibility.
- Responsible for department recruitment and retention, as well as accurate and regular reports regarding staff changes
- Coordinating with sales department to incorporate plans to increase customer satisfaction.
We are looking fo highly organised, action-focused and self-driven person, able to work against tight deadlines with outstanding prioritisation skills. The right candidate will be a problem solver with an appetite for improving processes.
- Working in a fast-paced environment.
- Managing geographically spread teams.
- Performance reviews and creating development plans.
- Building teams to meet strategic plan.
- Good Communication skills.
- A strong sense of ethics and integrity.
- Leadership Experience.
- Critical Thinker and problem solver.
- Analytical skills.
- Customer Service skills.