We hereby inform you that:
- the administrator of your personal data is Fujitsu Technology Solutions Sp. z o.o. registered in Warsaw (02-231) at 137 Jutrzenki Street;
- contact with a person, who performs the tasks of the Data Protection Officer at Fujitsu Technology Solutions Sp. z o.o., is possible via an email address: [email protected]) or in writing to the address of the data administrator with the note „Data Protection Officer”;
- processing of personal data within the scope provided in the application takes place in order to conduct and resolve the recruitment process for the position, while the legal basis for their processing is art. 6 par. 1 lit a of the General Data Protection Regulation dated April 27, 2016.;
- Your personal data might be transferred to other entities of Fujitsu Technology Solution with which Fujitsu Technology Solutions Sp. z o.o. cooperates in the realization of the recruitment process.
- Your personal data might be forwarded to
- Izrael on the basis resulting from decision of the European Commission about the appropriate level of protection of personal data.
- Japan, using appropriate protection in the form of standard data protection clauses approved by the European Commission
- You have the right to obtain copies of data transferred to a third country based on a written request submitted to Fujitsu Technology Solutions Sp. z o.o.;
- Your personal data will be kept for the period of 12 months from the moment the application;
- You have the following rights related to the processing of personal data by the administrator:
- processing restrictions;
- raise objections to the processing;
- transferring data to another personal data administrator;
- raise objection to the processing of data in the process of automated decision making, including profiling;
- You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time, without affecting the legality of the processing which has been carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal;
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body competent for personal data protection, if you acknowledge that the processing of your data violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation dated April 27, 2016.;
- providing Your personal data is voluntary, but necessary to take part in the recruitment process;
- Your personal data will not be processed in the process of automated decision making.
- Ważna jeszcze 18 dni6 Marzec 2020
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
Fujitsu’s offices in Poland are located in Warsaw, Łódź and Katowice. In Warsaw, we run sales and client support services. The Global Delivery Center Poland located in Łódź and Katowice employs specialists in five business lines: Research & Development and Business Application Services, Remote Infrastructure Management, Business Process Outsourcing, Service Management, Service Desk. In Łódź, Fujitsu also employs specialists for internal Fujitsu services for the EMEIA region in the following areas: Finance (Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, Project and Contract Accounting, Treasury), Supply Chain and Order Management, Continuous Improvement, Assurance, Internal Audit, Product Pricing and Bid Finance as well as Human Resources. We welcome developers, quality assurance engineers, IT specialists, IT administrators, IT engineers, candidates interested in a career in IT, accounting and finance professionals, logistics specialists, linguists and customer service professionals.
Key Performance Indicators
What you can expect?
EXTENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE
To provide technical support to agents via floor walking activities and via acceptance of user interactions directly transferred to them by Service Desk Agents. Service Desk Process Controller provide responsive, professional and competent technical 2nd line support of incidents. They influence and improve the quality of knowledge articles as well as support training activities within the desk environment. Role holders may (but not always) have some team leading and supervisory duties.
- Technical Capability. Works within a team as an established systems/product specialist (e.g. detailed knowledge of the configuration of interlinked systems, implementing technical changes, building software regimes and contributing technically to service development) to support end users.
- Process. Follows established processes, releasing to the change control process verified, validated and documented enhancements to eliminate problems and proactively develop the service.
- Service Level. Recognizes opportunities to improve performance against Service Level. Acts as a point of escalation for agents to resolve service delivery issues. Monitors performance through statistical reporting and analysis.
- Project Work. Works within the team or under guidance from the project manager with implementation of technical designs to meet service delivery requirements within own area of responsibility.
- Customer Relationship. Establishes working relationships with customer’s organization to deliver and enhance the service.
- Problem Solving. Takes ownership in obtaining the information, evidence and data required to diagnose and resolve more complex problems (both new and known), Escalates or gains support where appropriate. Proactively analyzes, trends and reports on information (e.g. on performance service levels) in a timely manner to resolve problems, maintain and enhance service.
- Team Working. Trains and coaches members of the team to provide knowledge, assistance and advice. Works in a problem solving team to resolve service issues. May have team leader responsibilities and duties.
- Business Awareness. Understands the requirements of the customer’s business, the scope of the contract and knows how issues impact the delivery of service. Recognizes and reports opportunities to team manager and other relevant parties for additional business.
- Professional Development. Maintains awareness of technical and service developments, taking the initiative to extend own knowledge to learn about products, technologies and techniques to deliver enhanced service.
Key Performance Indicators
- Good command of English
- Feedback from Customers, Service Delivery Management, Team etc.
- Technical Assessments (where applicable)
- Proven track record of problem resolutions.
- Evidence of sharing and re-use of knowledge.
- Successful production of documentation.
- Successful management and implementation of changes.
- Improvement/ enhancements to service delivery.
- Meets and improves service level requirements.
- Successful management of escalations in a timely manner.
- Meets project deadlines and costs within own area of responsibility.
- Errors with workarounds or fixes provided in a timely manner.
- Percentage of customer problems resolved within required timescales.
- Improved first time/line fix.
- Correct application of severity, impact and priority.
- Up to date personal learning plan available.
Contact us!To apply for this opportunity, please send your CV in English.
- Work-life balance
- Appreciation of your work, awards program
- Support and motivation
- Friendly atmosphere, diverse and international working environment
- Job security
- External and internal training, courses, conferences
- Opportunities for growth and promotions
- Development opportunities in all directions – vertical and horizontal
- Possibility to change department or scope
- We develop our unique know-how
- We work with over 100 globally recognized brands, conducting prestigious large-scale projects
- Employees can have an impact on the services provided to clients, openness to dialogue
- Access to high quality equipment and innovative technologies which we work with everyday
- Industry-leading solutions, systems and programs
EXTENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE
company events such as picnics and Christmas parties, relaxation zones in the workplace, CSR programs, cinema tickets, internal contests, discounts for Fujitsu employees in selected venues
attractive locations in Łódź and Katowice, flexibility and home office for selected positions, team building meetings, hot and cold beverages
medical care, cafeteria benefit system: My Benefit, fresh fruits, Fujitsu sports teams e.g. running team or cycling team
To apply for this opportunity, please send your CV in English.
GDC: + 48 271 30 01
EMEIA: 514 861 909
Find and visit us!
ul. Fabryczna 17
Park ul. Wólczańska
178 90-530, Łódź
35 90-127, Łódź
1 04-202, Katowice