TÜV Rheinland is a leading global independent testing service provider with 145 years of experience and almost 20000 employees all around the world. The independent experts stand for the quality and safety of people, technology, and the environment in nearly every sphere of personal activity as well as train people in a broad range of fields and industries.
TÜV Rheinland Polska has been present on the Polish market for more than 20 years. In 2018 a new chapter has started: TÜV Rheinland Europe Shared Services Centre has opened in Katowice. At TÜV Rheinland SSC we strive for excellence in everything we do. We have a passion for what we do. And we love what we do. Join the young and dynamically growing team of professionals. Join the company with long lasting tradition, firm values and a courage and vision for the future!
Service Desk Specialist with Spanish
Reference no.: SDS//18
Workplace: Katowice - Silesia Business Park
WHAT TASKS CAN YOU EXPECT?
- Handling incoming calls/tickets, being part of remote support for internal customers
- Reporting incidents and service request based on user’s info in corporate tool
- Solving incidents and service request at Service Desk level in a timely and effective manner
- Providing customer support in problem-solving process
- Running diagnostic programs to resolve issues
- Installing hardware, software and other required programs
- Supporting in various projects to further optimisation of processes
WHAT SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES SHOULD YOU HAVE?
- Experience in similar position, preferably in SSC/BPO environment
- Fluent in Spanish, Polish and English (all verbal and written)
- University/ College Degree
- General IT understanding
- Familiarity with Windows systems, ability to solve basic issues
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Products
- ITIL knowledge would be an asset
- Attention to details and problem-solving attitude
- Very good communication skills
- Strong customer driven focus
- Ability to work in shift rotation
WHAT CAN WE OFFER TO YOU?
- Possibility to take part in building new team and processes in our office in Katowice
- Stable job and cooperation with friendly and high qualified team
- Work in international environment in a modern office
- A package of benefits, e.g. private medical care, co-financing to sport cards, possibility to have group life insurance etc.
- Possibility to take part in set up of a new team in Katowice
- We are going to train and implement you to the new responsibilities as well as offer you possibility to develop your skills and qualifications