- Grabarska 1, 50-079 Wrocław, PolskaWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Unic is looking for a Service Desk Specialist to join our team in Wrocław.
We are a Swiss, modern technology company – leading supplier of e-business solution in Europe.
If you want to be a part of agile projects for the most prestigious customers such as Mercedes Benz, Credit Suisse, Jura, Hornbach and many more, this is the place for you!
Do you want to join us? Please check below what you need and what you can have:
We work with:
- Windows 10 & Mac OS
- Office 365 including SharePoint
- Windows & Linux Server
- Active Directory
Your job at Unic:
- Local IT support in Wrocław
- Service Desk Support for our external and internal customers (Level 1 and partially level 2)
- Internal support to all employees for our ERP system (including management reports)
What you bring:
- Effective communication skills with excellent German and English (orally and in writing) – both languages are required
- Knowledge about business IT–Infrastructure (Windows, Office, Active Directory, Exchange, Remote Desktop etc.) and some server technologies (Windows/Linux Server, Atlassian products, Office 365 with SharePoint and Skype for Business as examples).
- Readiness to learn new tools and technologies
- Skills in organizing and prioritizing tasks when working by yourself or in a team
With Unic you can have:
- Flexible worktime
- Training and certification
- Attractive office in the city center
- Various integration events (like our famous [email protected])
- Lunch to Learn sessions and German lessons
- Original Swiss chocolate
- Extended package of private healthcare and sports card
- And of course: a good salary and stable employment contract
Are you surprised? Don't make us wait too long - let's get to know each other
Please include the following statement in your application: "I hereby consent to processing by the advertiser of my personal data, included in my application documents, for the purposes to implement the recruitment process according to the act of 29 August 1997 on personal data protection (consolidated text: Journal of Laws of 2016, pos. 922). I also consent to processing of my personal data by the advertiser for the purposes of any future recruitment processes."