At DSV ISS we offer local and global IT positions in a rewarding and challenging environment. DSV Global IT is accountable for the strategy, system architecture, development and day-to-day operation & support for our global infrastructure and business applications. At every IT position at DSV ISS you have a real influence and a chance to produce visible results.
Now there is a chance to join us in the position of:
Location: Warszawa | Reference number: ISS/IT/SDTL/112018
- Employment contract without trial period.
- Benefit package among others private medical care, sports card, insurance, occasional gifts.
- Free Business English lessons and real opportunities to use this language on a daily basis.
- Development in the chosen direction thanks to the career pathways, training sessions, cross-functional projects, promotions and inter-departmental promotions.
- Comprehensive implementation programs specially tailored to the department and position.
- Friendly working atmosphere and work-life-balance.
- Unique organizational culture (charity actions, contests, meetings and integration events, sports sections).
- Modern office in Mokotów area (approx. 15 minutes from Wilanowska metro station) with ergonomic workstations, fruit days and a wide range of beverages.
- Welcome package (surprise).
- Ensure that all tasks in the area under his/her team’s responsibility (incidents, service requests, project tasks) are handled and completed in the requested timeframe.
- Ensure supporters share knowledge in a structured way in line with KCS methodology.
- Distribute workload among all assigned team members. Assign tasks, coordinate and follow-up based on given team member’s skills, experience, knowledge and availability.
- Handling escalations and ensuring timely and efficient resolution of all major incidents.
- Organize recurring team status meetings to follow up on all activities and ensure shift hand over. Coordinate small projects.
- Propose and implement technical and process improvements (standards, templates). Ensure that they are followed by the rest of the team.
- Ensure appropriate shift staffing by creating and maintaining the work schedule document.
- Train and coach all team members providing direct feedback and contribute to annual employee evaluation process.
- Perform normal operational/technical tasks together with the rest of the team.
Join us if you …
- have experience in similar position (e.g. Service Desk, Help Desk, Customer Support),
- have very good English skills – written and spoken,
- have KCS, ITIL awareness,
- have good general IT understanding and a will to expand this knowledge,
- have previous experience with CRM ticketing systems like ServiceNow, Remedy, Cherwell,
- look for challenges and skills development,
- are a team player with open-minded personality and positive attitude,
- would like to work in a friendly atmosphere and create it with us.