Now there is a chance to join us in the position of:
Location: Warszawa | Ref. No. ISS/IT/SDTL/012019
- Ensure that all tasks in the area under his/her team’s responsibility (incidents, service requests, project tasks) are handled and completed in the requested timeframe.
- Ensure supporters share knowledge in a structured way in line with KCS methodology.
- Distribute workload among all assigned team members. Assign tasks, coordinate and follow-up based on given team member’s skills, experience, knowledge and availability.
- Handling escalations and ensuring timely and efficient resolution of all major incidents.
- Organize recurring team status meetings to follow up on all activities and ensure shift hand over. Coordinate small projects.
- Propose and implement technical and process improvements (standards, templates). Ensure that they are followed by the rest of the team.
- Ensure appropriate shift staffing by creating and maintaining the work schedule document.
- Train and coach all team members providing direct feedback and contribute to annual employee evaluation process.
- Perform normal operational/technical tasks together with the rest of the team.
Join us if you …
- have experience in similar position (e.g. Service Desk, Help Desk, Customer Support),
- have very good English skills – written and spoken,
- have KCS, ITIL awareness,
- have good general IT understanding and a will to expand this knowledge,
- have previous experience with CRM ticketing systems like ServiceNow, Remedy, Cherwell,
- look for challenges and skills development,
- are a team player with open-minded personality and positive attitude,
- would like to work in a friendly atmosphere and create it with us.
- Employment contract
- Business English lessons
- Home office possibility
- Comprehensive onboarding program
- Comfortable ergonomic office
- Internal training sessions
- Sport sections and events
- Fruits and vegetables days
- Christmas and Easter gifts
- Bonding parties and integration meetings
- Bike parking
in the office