- Ogłoszenie wygasło 18 dni temu
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Wipro Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: WIPRO) is a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, we have over 160,000 dedicated employees serving clients across six continents. Together, we discover ideas and connect the dots to build a better and a bold new future
The Service Desk Team leader is responsible for operations at the Gdansk delivery center, to ensure all deliverables are achieved, measured and adhered. Owner of key measurements, Service Levels, and critical deliverables for SD services.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Manages all activities in the Gdansk delivery center.
- People management – Hiring, Leave Management, Rostering/Scheduling, Performance Management.
- Coordinates CSAT/Knowledge Manager and Escalation/Incident Manager and makes sure they are aligned.
- Supports Global Service Desk Manager with resource demand and capacity for a delivery center and activities to meet the demand and deliver required capacity (supports role of WFM – Workforce Management)
- Ensures process changes are implemented
- Implements performance reporting for all the SLAs and KPIs and ensures adherence to the SLAs.
- Reviews and follows-up on ticket-based Customer Satisfaction (CSAT) reviews within the delivery center
- Performs reviews on ageing of tickets and conducts pending ticket analysis with the Team Leads.
- Reviews escalations and implements corrective and preventive actions on DC level
- Initiates and manage against the Service Improvement Plan (SIP) and Continuous Improvement Plan (CIP)
- Supervises performance of the team and is responsible for their qualification
- Attends the monthly quality meeting, Resolver Group Team Leads meeting, and the SD Monthly Call
- In-depth knowledge of Service Desk SLAs/KPIs.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a Service Desk / IT Support in a global organization.
- Prior experience as a Service Desk Manager or Team Leader or other management roles with IT Service Desk environment.
- Fluent in English, knowledge of German or Dutch will an asset.
- Client centricity and communication skills.
- Execution excellence, Hands-On Approach.
- Problem Solver & Good at Decision Making.
- Collaborative Working.
- People Manager.