Service Desk with German and French
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 25 dni temu
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Młodszy specjalista (Junior)
Devire is an international company specializing in recruitment, outsourcing and employer branding services. For more than 30 years, we have represented leading employers on the European market, by carrying out comprehensive recruitment projects, implementing the latest solutions in the area of IT services and by supporting in building the image of the employer of choice.
Our offices are located in Warsaw, Wroclaw, Poznan, Katowice as well as Munich, Frankfurt, Prague and Hradec Kralove.
Devire IT Outsourcing is a form of cooperation dedicated to specialists in the IT industry, based on the principles of their own business - B2B, implementing projects for leading clients running innovative and modern projects.
For our Client, top outsourcing service provider specializing in IT, Finance and Accounting Services, we are looking for IT Service Desk with German and French.
- Receive fault reports, change requests and customer enquiries (in writing and by telephone)
- Serve as the first point of contact for internal customers seeking a technical assistance
- Record and classify the notifications received
- Analyse and collect documentation of fault notifications
- Forward of error messages to the 2nd level support team
- Monitor the troubleshooting
- Preventive solution of emerging problems
- Support of end devices (tablets, smartphones, PC, DECT phones, MDEs, cash registers, EFT etc.) and printers/user authorizations
- Vocational training in computer science, possibly part-time training in another technical profession
- Work experience at a Service Desk, call center
- Basic IT know-how (appropriate training or further education)
- Very good German and French is a must
- Good command of English
- Italian language will be an asset
Our Client offers:
- Possibility to work in an international environment
- Contract of employment
- Long-term employment
- Online recruitment process
- Benefits package
- 2-3 months of onboarding in Switzerland (travel and accommodation costs are covered)