- Ogłoszenie wygasło 3 lata temu
Our client is a holding company with a range of separate businesses in the engineering and scientific market sectors, which designs, manufactures and supplies a range of innovative products to the power industries.
Numer ref.: BST/SE/0217
- installs, services and maintains HV transformer monitoring equipment in the field,
- documents all inspections, maintenance and service work,
- ensures that tools and test equipment are properly maintained and calibrated,
- seeks to provide technical support to customers,
- participate in site surveys, pilot program service activities, attend meetings, champion special projects and prepare reports,
- provides customer training as required,
- maintains clear and concise business communication proficiency.
- degree in Electrical/Electronic, Mechanical or Automation Engineering and/or technical professional experience in field service or engineering,
- relevant experience in the field/similar environment,
- good knowledge of HV transformers, and related equipment will be an asset,
- very good command of English language (verbally and written),
- organized, good project management skills,
- excellent communication skills, especially ability to communicate with different target groups (technicians, customers, etc.) and able to provide training on equipment and products,
- good computer skills including Microsoft Outlook / Excel / Word,
- able to work effectively with minimal supervision,
- willingness to travel to customer up to 70% of the working time.
- working from home (home office / remote work),
- high salary – more than 10 000 PLN,
- attractive package of insurance and medical care,
- trainings and opportunities to develop technical competence,
- work in an international environment.
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (tj. Dz. U. z 2014 r. poz. 1182, 1662).