Service Engineer (m/f/d)
Eppendorf Research Scientist
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With more than 3,600 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to take responsibility and help to make a difference in an experienced international company? Exciting tasks combined with a positive and affirmative working environment await you at Eppendorf. You are also motivated by technical challenges? Then apply now!
- You provide excellent service including installation, maintenance and overhaul of premium Eppendorf products in-house or on site at the customers' premises within the assigned territory (Poland).
- You are responsible for building customer relationships by providing advice and high-quality service, acting as main point of contact in all technical service related topics.
- You ensure the correct follow up of all service work orders remarks pertaining to the ordering of parts, the sending of documentation or parts, and/or the performance of work on the next visit to the customer
- You maintain up to date, extensive knowledge of the assigned Eppendorf products
- You collaborate closely with the entire Service team, Technical Support, the Sales functions, product development and other Eppendorf units to share relevant information
- You successfully completed higher or secondary technical education (mechanical, electronical, electrical or other)
- You have a positive appearance and very good communication skills mainly in Polish and English
- You can easily work with Microsoft Office software and CRM system (f.e. Dynamics 365)
- You have at least 2 years of experience in service of medical or life science equipment
- You possess electrical certification SEP up to 1kV
- You have high level of willingness to travel frequently in whole country
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- By working for us you will make a meaningful contribution to improving human living conditions.
- To enable you to deepen your technical knowledge and to continuous development we offer a wide range of training and development options (Eppendorf Academy).
- We really appreciate our employees and their performance. Therefore, we offer an attractive salary, company car as well as Social Benefits Package (f.e. health and life insurance, fitness card etc.).
- We live a trustful and acknowledging working atmosphere.
- Our interdisciplinary collaboration provides the right conditions to grow - with us.
We would kindly ask you to provide us your application documents (motivation letter, CV etc.) in English language.