- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- Customer service interventions.
- Participation in the review with the customer after completion of service work, approval of reports.
- Preparation of service documentation (work schedules, "lessons learnt", final reports, etc.).
- Participation in start-ups and commissioning.
- Carrying out repairs and preventive inspections.
- Active acquisition of orders for maintenance services.
- Technical support for specialists for the sale of maintenance services.
- Collaboration in the improvement of service products.
- Secondary or higher technical education (preferred fields of study: electrician, automation, electronics).
- Minimum three years of experience in working with HV/MV products.
- SEP permissions (preferably without restrictions).
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- English language at an intermediate level.
- Creativity and openness to difficult challenges.
- Category B driving license.
- Independence, responsibility and timely execution of tasks.
- Ability to work in a team and perfect organization of own work.
- Readiness for business trips.
- Life insurance
- Commute Refund
- Luxmed Health Care
- Multikafeteria & Additional Perks
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a global technology leader with a combined heritage of almost 250 years, employing around 36,000 people in 90 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, the business serves utility, industry and infrastructure customers across the value chain, and emerging areas like sustainable mobility, smart cities, energy storage and data centres. With a proven track record, global footprint and unparalleled installed base, Hitachi ABB Power Grids balances social, environmental and economic values, and is committed to powering good for a sustainable energy future, with pioneering and digital technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. www.hitachiabb-powergrids.com