Service Governance Specialist
CREDIT SUISSE Poland
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
The Chief Risk and Compliance Officer function is a highly visible, dynamic area where you can be an integral part of the decision-making that supports the bank’s business. We drive strategic and sustainable returns, and offer risk, controls and regulatory advice.
You will be part of a team that is renowned for its fast-paced, collaborative and diverse work environment. We believe our colleagues are our best asset.
The Team maintains and oversees the Service Governance framework for CCO/CRO, based on service level agreements, service catalogue, and performance metric-governance. This includes collaboration across CCO/CRO, other Corporate Functions and Legal Entities (LEs) to demonstrate ongoing service governance. We ensure that service management activities will abide to existing regulatory and internal intragroup requirements adopted by Credit Suisse (e.g. IGSM, RDAR, EBA, FINMA etc.).
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our cultural values.
As a Service Governance Management Specialist, you will:
- Drive standards, updates, guidelines and consistency across all functional deliverables (i.e. Catalogue, SLAs, Metrics, Governance).
- Collaborate in defining performance indicators for services formalized via Service Matrix/SLAs by working in partnership with the global CCO/CRO organization.
- Collaborate with business partners in transition/deployment projects and provide service governance support/expertise.
- Ensure abide compliance to regulatory requirements (e.g. IGSM, RDAR, EBA, FINMA etc.).
- Coordinate the program governance, ensuring communication and status materials for regular business partnership meetings are in place.
- Improve the Service Management Dashboard tool capturing stakeholders requirements (e.g. functionalities, metrics inventory, reporting); evaluate and improve by ensuring implementation of change book of work.
- 5+ years of professional experience, ideally in area of risk management or compliance or project management.
- Knowledge within regulatory, compliance and internal audit risk topics or vendor risk management.
- Change Management and Project Management skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills and proficiency in English.
- Proficiency in MS Office with the particular focus on MS Excel and the ability to deliver solutions to business.
- Results-oriented individual with strong analytical skills and attention to details.
- Excellent organizational skills combined with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks at a time.
- Experience in deployment / transition processes would be a plus.
Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.