- Żwirki i Wigury 16C, 02-143 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 5 dni temu
- Pełny etat
At Schenker Technology Center (Warsaw), you are part of a global logistics and IT network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move!
The Service Manager is accountable and responsible for a service or group of services ("End to End") for full service lifecycle, in terms of service delivery strategy, service operations and optimization.. Other responsibilities include service level management, continuity management, performance management.
- Implementation of IT Service Mgmt. processes for the responsible Services
- Execution of service delivery & management of service performance of the specific service
- Act as a quality gate keeper to ensure operational readiness for changes/ new releases/ initial rollout in countries
- Responsible for the analysis, planning, measuring and improvement of the availability of IT services in respect to the agreed service levels
- Ensures that implementations and ongoing services are delivered on time and meet client requirements by maintaining tight control over the project schedule, risks, scope of work and budget
- Support of internal service review meetings covering performance, service improvements, quality aspects and processes
- Several years of relevant work experience in service management, business analysis / requirements engineering, specification and verification
- Experience in identifying process improvements and beneficial usage of new technological developments
- Strong business and system acumen. Good understanding of application life cycles
- Strong customer service orientation
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Having an impact. In our team every opinion matters. We are inviting everyone to bring their ideas along because we think that it helps us to create the best products possible
- Minor benefits for you to enjoy. Holiday bonus, subsidies to private healthcare, sports cards, cinema, and theatre tickets and group insurance
- Great atmosphere. Awesome people, football and after work beer is at your disposal.
- Challenges. We are not afraid of challenges because they are fun to solve Development. We are offering you not just a job but the place where you can professionally and personally grow
- Open Communication. We strongly believe that good communication is at the core of all successful companies. That’s what we cultivate in our company as well