sharing the costs of sports activities
- Valid for 6 daysuntil: 12 May 2021
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
Escalate & resolve issues
Implement appropriate risk management processes and take appropriate and timely actions
Participate in internal & external service review meetings
Ensure the use of agreed global, standardized IT Service Management processes
Manage (outsourced) delivery of service capabilities
Architecture advisory for Regional solutions
Participating in Maintenance Windows as a remote support
Business-facing IT experience in a global environment using in-sourced and out-sourced IT services and solid understanding of the management of global services.
5+ years’ experience with network management, preferably with a degree in an IT-related field.
Network Management of WAN and LAN environment.
Cloud Network Management (Azure and/or AWS)
3rd party vendors management
Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA).
ITIL Foundations Certified,
Knowledge and understanding of FMCG (Ideally Tobacco) company
Working in a regulated environment
private medical care
coffee / tea
British American Tobacco
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
• Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
• Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
• Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
• Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
• Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!