private medical care
Service Process Controller – Security Operations Center
Fujitsu Technology Solutions Sp. z o.o.About the company
- Fabryczna 17, ŁódźŁódź, Łódź
- Offer expired a month ago
- Remote recruitment
- Remote work
- contract of employment
- senior specialist (Senior)
Service Process Controller will be responsible for the coordination and execution of various activities across the Security Operations Center aiming in achieving robust service delivery. Service Process Controller will work closely with Technical Team Managers and Operations Manager within Security Operations Center, supporting service delivery to the Customers.
• Follows established processes and recommends improvements to these as appropriate to resolve routine customer enquiries
• Documents actions taken to resolve enquiries
• Takes ownership for documenting, and monitoring adherence to all account related processes
• Coordinates required activities within the Team and make sure of the proper prioritization and execution
• Supports Management in day-to-day operational activities
• Ensures the processes in place and aligned with the contractual requirements
• Responsible for the implementation of any new processes resulting from account changes as well as ensuring full team engagement in the new developments.
• Escalates issues as necessary to deliver required service level and meet or exceed customer expectations / SLA.
• Monitors performance through statistical reporting and analysis.
• Analyses and identifies areas of improvement to the service to ensure customer satisfaction
• Prevents negative trends by properly raising and reacting to performance and progress gaps.
• Takes responsibility for learning about all current customer needs
Required skills & experience
• Experience in Team/tasks coordination
• Strong organizational skills
• Perfect communication and presentation skills
• Hands-on experience working with ITIL processes
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Willingness to learn and improve technical knowledge
• End to end ownership of given tasks
Desired skills & experience
• ITIL certification
• Experience in Cyber Security service delivery
• Technical knowledge in any of the following domains – IAM, Network Security, SIEM, Vulnerability Management, Endpoint Protection
• Cyber Security certifications would be a plus
remote work opportunities
corporate products and services at discounted prices
coffee / tea
sharing the costs of tickets to the movies, theater