Service Process Analyst with German (IM, PM, ChM & SRM)
Fujitsu Technology Solutions Sp. z o.o.O firmie
- aleja Roździeńskiego 1, 40-202 Katowice, PolskaKatowice, śląskie
- Ważna jeszcze 19 dnido: 25 lip 2020
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Service Process Analyst’s main responsibility is to control, coordinate and cooperate with Business Units, Customers and higher/lower level support functions in specific aspect of the ITIL processes in Service Management area as well as to support and execute specified processes (Incident, Problem, Change Management, Service Request Fulfillment) raised by Customer or Service Manager.
EXTENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE
- Development and understanding of the customers’ environment and service delivery requirements to enable the delivery of the service,
- Following established processes and recommending improvements to these as appropriate to resolve routine customer enquiries,
- Coordination and management of the process related activities,
- Responsible for the implementation of any new processes resulting from account changes as well as ensuring full team engagement in the new developments.
- If necessary supporting process owners to successful resolution of the escalated issue,
- Suggesting process improvements or innovation resulting from account changes
- Takes ownership for documenting and monitoring adherence to all account related processes; assuring the process documentation is up to date
- Day to day Service Process Lead assistance in processes execution
- Monitoring process compliance and performance through statistical reporting and analysis.
- Fulfillment of ad-hoc requests for Service status or one-time reports management,
- Processing of service related communication
- Engagement with other processes participants to identify continues service improvements,
- Support of any other IT Service Management role task described in the specific role description
- English language fluently (written and oral)
- German language at at least B2 level would be an asset
- Ability to demonstrate advanced knowledge of ITIL Service Management framework and interest to learn more
- Proven relevant experience in Service Management recommended
- Ability to identify problems and work towards resolution
- Very good analytical, communication, organizational and time management skills
- Quality and improvement orientation
- To-Do attitude, creativity, being open minded; enthusiastic to contribute to service\process design
- MS Office Skills
- Work-life balance
- Appreciation of your work, awards program
- Support and motivation
- Friendly atmosphere, diverse and international working environment
- Job security
- External and internal training, courses, conferences
- Opportunities for growth and promotions
- Development opportunities in all directions – vertical and horizontal
- Possibility to change department or scope
- We develop our unique know-how
- We work with over 100 globally recognized brands, conducting prestigious large-scale projects
- Employees can have an impact on the services provided to clients, openness to dialogue
- Access to high quality equipment and innovative technologies which we work with everyday
- Industry-leading solutions, systems and programs
EXTENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE
FUN @ WORK
Various company events for employees and their families.
Team building events.
Cinema tickets, internal contests.
Relaxation zones in the workplace.
Discounts for employees.
CSR programs, initiatives and activities in areas such as environment, community involvement & development, diversity & inclusion, wellbeing and operating practices.
Attractive locations in Łódź, Katowice and Warsaw.
Flexibility and home office opportunities.
Delicious tea and coffee.
Private medical care.
Cafeteria benefit system.
Fujitsu sports teams e.g. running or cycling team.