- aleja Roździeńskiego 1, 40-202 Katowice, PolskaKatowice, śląskie
- Ważna jeszcze 20 dnido: 26 lip 2020
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
Fujitsu’s offices in Poland are located in Warsaw, Łódź and Katowice. In Warsaw, we run sales and client support services. The Global Delivery Center Poland located in Łódź and Katowice employs specialists in five business lines: Research & Development and Business Application Services, Remote Infrastructure Management, Business Process Outsourcing, Service Management, Service Desk. In Łódź, Fujitsu also employs specialists for internal Fujitsu services for the EMEIA region in the following areas: Finance (Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, Project and Contract Accounting, Treasury), Supply Chain and Order Management, Continuous Improvement, Assurance, Internal Audit, Product Pricing and Bid Finance as well as Human Resources. We welcome developers, quality assurance engineers, IT specialists, IT administrators, IT engineers, candidates interested in a career in IT, accounting and finance professionals, logistics specialists, linguists and customer service professionals.
The Process Lead has responsibility for a specialist service management function within or for an account. He\she champions Incident, Change, Problem and Request Management processes within Service Delivery Management and Service Management, monitors process effectiveness and makes recommendations for improvement. He\she helps to improve service standards using and building a comprehensive knowledge base, sharing best practice and liaising with stakeholders to provide excellent service.
EXTENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE
- Ensure that Incident, Problem, Request and Change processes are followed and delivered to agreed service levels
- Leads on elements of service delivery to lower management level within the customer(s) in order to deliver contracted service commitments
- Continually reviews the process and associated activities for efficiency and effectiveness; makes recommendations for standardization and optimization of the processes.
- Monitor, manage, confirm, and report Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for the services offered
- Analyze statistics to identify historical trends and knowledge gaps, provide relevant support and initiate improvement actions
- Utilize quality leadership principles to gather data, analyze problems, identify root causes, develop solutions and measure performance
- Contributes to the service partnership as part of one service team with internal and external stakeholders.
- Participates in regular reviews to resolve issues / review processes with relevant parties, such as Service Desks, Operations, Account Team etc.
- Cooperation with SDM and other Process Managers in harmonization of processes
- English language fluently (written and oral)
- German language at at least B2 level would be an asset
- Ability to demonstrate advanced knowledge of ITIL Service Management framework
- Proven relevant experience in Service Management environment
- Ability to identify problems and work to resolution (see things through) and to motivate others to complete tasks on time,
- Very good analytical, communication, organizational and time management skills
- Customer, quality and improvement orientation
- To-Do attitude, creativity, being open minded, enthusiastic approach to service design
- MS Office Skills
- Work-life balance
- Appreciation of your work, awards program
- Support and motivation
- Friendly atmosphere, diverse and international working environment
- Job security
- External and internal training, courses, conferences
- Opportunities for growth and promotions
- Development opportunities in all directions – vertical and horizontal
- Possibility to change department or scope
- We develop our unique know-how
- We work with over 100 globally recognized brands, conducting prestigious large-scale projects
- Employees can have an impact on the services provided to clients, openness to dialogue
- Access to high quality equipment and innovative technologies which we work with everyday
- Industry-leading solutions, systems and programs
EXTENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE
FUN @ WORK
Various company events for employees and their families.
Team building events.
Cinema tickets, internal contests.
Relaxation zones in the workplace.
Discounts for employees.
CSR programs, initiatives and activities in areas such as environment, community involvement & development, diversity & inclusion, wellbeing and operating practices.
Attractive locations in Łódź, Katowice and Warsaw.
Flexibility and home office opportunities.
Delicious tea and coffee.
Private medical care.
Cafeteria benefit system.
Fujitsu sports teams e.g. running or cycling team.