Service Process Manager – Incident Management Tower Lead
Fujitsu Technology Solutions Sp. z o.o.O firmie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
- People Management. Manages and develops a team of process specialists, ensuring that the service levels provided are meeting the specific expectations from the customer.
- Risk Management. Monitors and escalates risks raised by the team to ensure respective response plan and the mitigation of the potential issues.
- Business orientation. Anticipates the impact of business issues within the owned process area and takes appropriate actions to minimize the impact and provide the respective quality for the service.
- As a subject matter expert, defines and implements best practice for given area. Responsible for improving core skills, adopting standard processes and encouraging re-use.
- Tools Mastery. Ensures adherence to agreed strategic tool-set, emphasizing the need for improved deployment and usage.
- Takes accountability for the owned process during the transition and transformation.
- Takes ownership in case of alerts/major escalations and supports the team of the process specialists to deliver the respective correction/improvement plan.
- Communicates with internal and external stakeholders in relation to owned process to share the awareness and process understanding.
- Acts as contact point for all operational queries related to owned process.
- Service performance meets service level agreement (SLAs).
- Maintaining, and growing as appropriate, skill levels of the team.
- All aspects of Performance Management process completed.
- Build relationships with internal peers, stakeholders and customers as appropriate.
- Recognizes where risk exists and communicates risk to the appropriate channels, with a proposal to address the problem.
- Regular review of all service issues and exceptions.
- Encourages the use of best practice across the team, including documenting and sharing with others.
- Improving efficiency target.
- Customer satisfaction.
- Work-life balance
- Appreciation of your work, awards program
- Support and motivation
- Friendly atmosphere, diverse and international working environment
- Job security
- External and internal training, courses, conferences
- Opportunities for growth and promotions
- Development opportunities in all directions – vertical and horizontal
- Possibility to change department or scope
- We develop our unique know-how
- We work with over 100 globally recognized brands, conducting prestigious large-scale projects
- Employees can have an impact on the services provided to clients, openness to dialogue
- Access to high quality equipment and innovative technologies which we work with everyday
- Industry-leading solutions, systems and programs
EXTENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE
FUN @ WORK
Various company events for employees and their families.
Team building events.
Cinema tickets, internal contests.
Relaxation zones in the workplace.
Discounts for employees.
CSR programs, initiatives and activities in areas such as environment, community involvement & development, diversity & inclusion, wellbeing and operating practices.
Attractive locations in Łódź, Katowice and Warsaw.
Flexibility and home office opportunities.
Delicious tea and coffee.
Private medical care.
Cafeteria benefit system.
Fujitsu sports teams e.g. running or cycling team.