- Ogłoszenie wygasło 17 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
To support strong business growth within Automotive industry, we are looking for a business consultant who will take a key role in building the company’s offering related to digital services for Automotive. This role is strategic to growth of the company and therefore it involves direct reports to the board member.
The Service Product Manager will be the Automotive digital service line champion, on this position You will analyze market, industry trends, customer feedback to develop and maintain highly competitive and profitable services, and solution offerings. Main areas of interest are Smart Mobility, Connected Car Applications, and IoT / Telematics solutions.
You will be the voice of the customer, service line expert, and industry connected expert. You will be involved in new business opportunities and support marketing efforts in building a robust positioning and selling strategy.
You will be working cross-functionally with nearly all departments within the company. A mix of sales & marketing acumen and very strong interpersonal skills are critical to the success of this position. This position assumes the budget for traveling & industry events.
Solution Development Manager (Automotive)
- Drive definition and development of a competitive digital service offering for Automotive industry.
- Perform in-depth industry analysis to gain insights and develop new digital services for Automotive industry.
- Develop business cases for the new services, value proposition, positioning, and pricing strategy.
- Translate customer, business, technical, market, and commercial insight into services/solution requirements and work closely with internal R&D teams to convert that into a competitive service offering.
- Work with Marketing to develop promotional materials for the service line, incorporate value proposition, and competitive differentiation.
- Collaborate with Sales and Engineering to get customer feedback and determine customer needs.
- Function as an industry expert, educate the market and drive brand awareness.
- Attend industry events and follow industry trends to identify industry needs.
- Work with external industry consultants to get in-depth insights about the industry needs.
- Connect and interact with industry communities to exchange know-how and validate offerings.
- Travel to customer locations as needed to support activities above for up to one business week (except during the pandemic).
- Minimum of 5 years of IT/Software-related marketing, sales, or product management experience for products or technologies.
- Technical knowledge and business understanding well enough to identify & define services direction, requirements.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills with the ability to make very complex concepts and offerings simple and intuitive.
- Self-motivation and strong drive in value proposition creation.
- Analytical skills and detail-orientation.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken).
Nice to have:
- Good understanding of Automotive industry.
- Ability to communicate in German.