Service/Project Coordinator Deputy Team Lead
- ogłoszenie wygasło 2 lata temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
- praca zdalna
What will you do?
- Guide support Service Coordinator Team Leader
- Supporting Team Leader in implementation of change management new way of working in cooperation with Accenture Client stakeholders
- Driving strategic actions to maximize business outcomes and ensure spotless delivery of critical metrics as well as driving efficiency and productivity of the team
- Supporting management of process of effective knowledge transfers and volume ramp ups during the transition phase, identifying and mitigating risks to deliver high quality process deliverables DTPs, processed volumes, stable process execution, and compliance with contractual metrics
- Internal and external stakeholder management
- Anticipation of operational people risks and building effective and timely mitigation plans
- Cooperation with internal and external global teams to deliver expected outcomes, improve and even transform the process
- Fostering adherence to data protection policies
What do we expect?
- Experience in project management, process excellence
- Experience in work with SAP, Sales Force, MS Planner would be an asset
- Strong execution to drive timely actions and deliver expected outcomes
- Strong communication skills to manage both internal and external stakeholders
- Fluent in English at least C1
- Very good Microsoft Excel
- High work ethics, goal orientation
- Readiness to work in a vivid, changing business environment
- Flexibility and ability to effectively set and work on priorities
What can we offer?
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office - dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are
- Flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives
- Full work comfort - private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees
- Modern, ecological office in city center with convenient connection for all means of transport (incl. chill room, game room, free bicycle parking and coffee-breaks at terrace.)
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority."
Check out all our job vacancies at our website: www.accenture.pl/operationswarsaw
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.