Who are we?
PayU was established in November 2006 to take over processing of online payment systems from PAYBACK Sp. z o.o.
The aim of the company is to integrate existing online payment services and create new ones as well as provide tools which facilitate e-commerce activities. PayU combines innovative solutions, security and technological reliability, offering effective support for e-commerce. The company is also experienced in creating settlement tools.
We are looking for Settlements Specialist
Location: Poznan, Poland
- Reconcile bank accounts
- Analysis of non-compliance
- Verification and proceeding outgoing and incoming transfers
- Monitoring, controlling and proceeding current settlements with merchants
- Decree of financial documents
- Contact with Merchants
- Regularly and constructive feedback in a team environment
- Cooperation with other departments
- Assist with other duties as needed in Settlements Team
We expect that you present:
- Ability to speak and write English at a communicative level
- Analytical skills: problem solving, data analysis
- Computer and excel skills
- Interpersonal skills: time management skills, communication, flexibility
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of payment process in e-commerce
- Basic knowledge of law and internal regulations concerning personal data, co-operation with the police, etc.
- Problem-solving approach
- Customer-focused approach
- Analytical thinking
- Full-time employment under a contract of employment
- Benefits: ability to develop one’s own package
- Series of training
- Work in an international environment where you work with foreign languages on an everyday basis
- Friendly work atmosphere in a young cooperation-driven team