Shaft Line Integration Lead Design Engineer
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. Today, we are bringing our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Our people are the trusted experts, relied on to solve customer challenges big and small. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
We believe in creating an environment of diversity and inclusion, without bias. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
We're makers, inventors, and leaders who aren't afraid of the tough challenges. We believe pushing boundaries will help to lead the way for a new energy future.
Would you enjoy designing innovative energy products?
Do you enjoy being part of a successful team?
Join our cutting-edge Engineering team
Our Turbomachinery & Process Solutions business provides industry-leading products and services that optimize extraction, production, and processing of energy. As a team with integrity, we create value with impactful decisions by effectively connecting ideas and people. We champion entrepreneurial culture to unlock full potential by bringing energy to the world.
Partner with the best
As SLI Lead Design Engineer you will be responsible for activities contributing to the design and development of products, solutions, and systems. Including activities linked to technical improvement of existing products and components.
As SLI Lead Design Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Interpreting customer technical specifications, organizing, and leading the design reviews ensuring that all customer requirements, technical risks and past lessons learned are properly captured.
- Supporting the standardization of shaft line components, starting system architecture definition, as well as plan sub-system architecture, in synergy with other stakeholders.
- Supporting the application engineering organization during bidding phase in order to provide engineering support for the most attractive proposal for our customers.
- Issuing technical documentation and drawings, ensuring their consistency with engineering policies and contractual specifications.
- Collaborating with Engineering or cross-functional initiatives on company priorities such as quality, cost control, design standard updates, with the purpose of improving product competitiveness.
- Working together with the service team on the resolution of technical issues that may occur during commissioning and site operation.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a masters or bachelor’s degree in mechanical/aeronautical/chemical engineering/physics.
- Have significant experience as an engineer in similar area of competency.
- Have a solid background in turbomachinery design, mechanical component design, process, and control engineering.
- Be fluent in English.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits