- Ogłoszenie wygasło godzinę temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Devire is an international company specializing in recruitment, outsourcing and employer branding services. For more than 30 years, we have represented leading employers on the European market, by carrying out comprehensive recruitment projects, implementing the latest solutions in the area of IT services and by supporting in building the image of the employer of choice.
Our offices are located in Warsaw, Wroclaw, Poznan, Katowice as well as Munich, Frankfurt, Prague and Hradec Kralove.
For one of our client, a company from the IT industry, which provides IT services in the area of: IT security, hosting of system resources, remote management of IT resources and application services to one of the biggest international financial group, we are looking for…
SharePoint and OneDrive Engineer
…to join DevOps Team dedicated to Global Workplace Services.
Company / team overview:
- Industry recognized strong brand with positive recognition from customers in many countries;
- Strong financial position, omni-channel distribution strategy and international network;
- Freedom to innovate, using advanced IT tools, true Agile approach (frameworks like Scrum and Kanban);
- Working in small teams which have a clear vision of their product, overcome emerging challenges on their own and together work out the most flexible and effective methods of operation.
- Company offer stable employment, above average working equipment, access to newest technologies, clear development plant, participation in global projects, multiple trainings and certifications.
- Benefits: Medical care, free English course, Multisport card, fully equipped office (relaxation and entertainment zones - incl. Xboxes, table tennis, billiards, etc.) and Integration events.
- Permanent employment contract
- Covid time remotly, hybrid model after pandemic.
Key functions / responsibilities:
- Working in a team resposible for migration of Global Workplace Services from external supplier,
- Access to newest cloud technologies based on Azure and private cloud,
- 60% Development,
- 20% Security,
- 20% Administration and incident handling (third line of support).
- At least 3 years of experience in OneDrive, SharePoint and generally understood "File Collaboration" technologies,
- Practical problem solving in the required areas,
- Conducting migration projects,
- Skills in PowerShell and Azure Automation,
- Advanced English.
Nice to have:
- Experience in Azure Application Proxy,
- Azure Active Directory,
- SharePoint management with PnP PowerShell module,
- Awareness of IT risk and ability to limit them in services,
- Ability to create documentation.