- Królowej Jadwigi 43, 61-871 Poznań, PolskaPoznań, wielkopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 miesiące temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
The role of an Engineer I is multifaceted, combining engineering, implementation support and field focus to accommodate demands for growth and new services in the most practical, standard and economical manner.
- Responsible for the preparation and execution of customer network optimisation activity across Centurylink and peer networks.
- Network performance analysis and reporting, Layer 2 customer support for trouble tickets.
- Provide and assist with Incident, Change and Problem Management adhering an ITIL based framework.
The role requires working 4 working nights (10 hours) to complete out of hours migrations. The start time of such activities will fluctuate depending on customer, vendor and field resource availability but would generally be between 20:00 to 22:00 GMT with occasional exceptions and working a 10-hour shift from that point.
This shift pattern will follow an initial training period.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent education and relevant experience
- 2 + years of related experience or Master's Degree
- Engineers are required to review circuit optimisation Method of Procedures (MOP) to migrate & test IP customer services.
- The IP Migration Engineer will be responsible for the execution of live customer service migrations in support of various business drivers.
- Engagement with Customer engineers & field technicians to facilitate a successful service migration
- Updating of project trackers, management systems and inventory in-line with CenturyLink Policies and guidelines.
- Contribute to process documentation and work instructions in support of new or ongoing activities.
- Work moderate to complex projects with cross-functional project teams and with limited guidance.
- Coaching of peers, providing cross-training at regular intervals on current and upcoming projects.
- Participate in training and meetings as required by supervisor or as needed to perform routine duties.