- Prądnicka 20A, Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Number 1 in Europe!
zooplus AG was founded in Munich in 1999 and today is Europe’s leading online retailer of pet supplies. The sales reached more than EUR 1,5 billion in the 2019 financial year. The company’s business model has been launched successfully in 30 European countries. That is all possible due to highly autonomous teams, flat organization structure and constant strive for using cutting-edge technologies. Based on the continued vigorous growth anticipated in the European e-commerce market, zooplus expects its dynamic performance to continue.
Our employees are the key to our success!
The zooplus team currently consists over 700 interdisciplinary specialist and managers who work at 13 international sites in the Sales & Marketing, IT, Operations and Administration departments. We are looking for individuals who can further develop our business and help create a positive corporate culture by not only demonstrating versatile professional and methodological expertise, but also by showing a passion for performance, analysis and a solution-based approach.
Shop Operations Specialist
- Optimizing the online shop and increasing sales and profitability through operational tasks,
- Ensuring the quality of product descriptions and images as well as optimizing product descriptions in terms of SEO,
- Planning, briefing and uploading banners, creating landing pages and content pages,
- Creating products and promotions and performing content updates and other optimizations,
- Translating various website content elements (marketing texts, pet related articles, product descriptions etc.),
- Close cooperation with the departments in Kraków and other international offices.
- Czech as mother tongue and fluent in English,
- General marketing or commercial knowledge or relevant work experience,
- Very good communication skills, self-organization and the ability to prioritize tasks,
- A strong quality consciousness, clear focus on results and implementation skills,
- Interest in e-commerce and pet industry would be an advantage.
- Chance to become a part of dynamically growing international company,
- Training opportunities and professional development,
- Motivated multi-cultural teams and enjoyable work atmosphere,
- English and German language courses on company premises,
- Benefit package (private medical care, Multisport),
- Table tennis, foosball, fresh fruits and beverages, company events,
- Discount in zooplus shop,
- Central office location,
- Full time employment contract,
- Flexible working hours,
- And… 4 extra days off 😊