Millions of people rely on our medicines. We rely on your skills to help make them accessible for everyone. To challenge. To change.
Find a career with purpose
Shopper Marketing Manager (modern trade)
Currently we are looking for Shopper Marketing Manager, who will lead shopper team assigned for modern trade channel, responsible for translating category and brand strategies into channel action strategies.
- Create promotional strategies to fully reflect category/brand strategies in alignment with ATL activities, and with particular focus on new products/categories; ensure full communication of promotional strategy to sales department
- Relevant input to all planned marketing activities
- Coordinate and drive POS planning, implementation and evaluation processes across the channel and key customers for relevant GSK categories
- Coordinate processes aimed at creating and implementing displays and POS materials, to ensure the best possible visibility and availability of GSK products to consumers
- Support sales with all activity related information, materials (incl. approval process, production, storage, delivery)
- Create merchandising standards in cooperation with category management, ensure full communication
- Build relationship with trade partners
- Handle all budgets allocated to the department (planning/follow up)
- Consult and inform GSKs other departments in all issues, opportunities, topics relevant to their role
- 3-5 years of experience in customer marketing/shopper marketing/ trade marketing/sales in developing activation plans
- Experience in creating the strategy in shopper marketing area for modern trade channel
- Proven track record of excellent commercial acumen in shopper marketing area
- Ability to lead a shopper activation team to achieve given budget and profit targets
- Demonstrable leadership and people management abilities
- Experience within FMCG shopper marketing
- High analytical skills
- Detailed understanding of shopper marketing and shopper behaviour across modern channel
- Knowledge of modern trade customers in Poland (international chains, drugstores, discounters, petrol stations)
- Expertise in engaging and effective cooperation with sales teams
- Fluent Polish and English
- Stable and interesting job at one of strategic managerial positions in one of the leading global healthcare companies.
- Access to newest technologies and solutions.
- Possibilities of development within the role and company’s structure.
- Benefits (e.g. private medical healthcare, life insurance, sports card, pension plan, flexible working hours, home office).
- Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency.