Siebel Designer (mid)
- ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat
- praca zdalna
- rekrutacja zdalna
Amber Labs is a data and technology obsessed specialist consultancy, specialising in the evolution of Data Engineering, Cloud and Analytics across a variety of industries. We focus on delivering value from our client’s data using innovative approaches that reduce risk and delivery time, and that we are constantly improving through R&D.
- Work for a growing consultancy that has a strong focus on innovation and
- Initially work for a high-profile telecommunications client
- Analyse client’s existing processes, identify and implement opportunities to optimise these processes, and develop solutions to deliver service improvements
- Be part of a development squad, charged with developing, testing and deploying new capabilities
- Work within a Scrum squad
- Driving the quality and performance through the use of standards and best practices
- STEM degree, 2:1 and above
- 3+ years proven experience working on relevant projects
- Excellent interpersonal skills will be needed to build strong relationships that will be critical for the success of this role
- Sound proven understanding of telco industry, relevant products and services and technologies.
- Appropriate Oracle / OSS/BSS / telco stack knowledge
- Ability to rapidly mobilise and ‘hit the ground running’ within limited time scales
- Provide outstanding written and verbal clarity across multiple levels of seniority and technical understanding
- Design of CRM System for Telecom customer
- Understand the high-level requirements for various BAU CRs for Siebel application based on MRS/BRS for Siebel Open UI.
- Good understanding of Siebel Order Management and Product modelling
- Good Telecom Background - Deep understanding of end-to-end provisioning of services and architecture (OSS/BSS) with Oracle RODOD.
- Arrange and conduct workshops on need basis for requirement clarifications/finalization
- Plan Impact Assessment sessions with SMEs for CRM and other impacted domains.
- Demonstrate understanding of SNO for these sessions.
- Technically experienced in Siebel/Open UI well known on functionalities and technically sound.
- E2E HLD support in terms of assisting in Design of Domain specific components,
- Review and approval High Level Design Document prepared by Solution Architects for CRs impacting cross domain.
- Review High level Design Document (with proposed solution options) and provide estimates for Domain specific impact.
- Prior Consultancy experience is highly desirable
- Relevant industry recognised certifications
Rate: PLN up to 1200PLN/day