SII Sp. z o.o.
- ogłoszenie wygasło 2 lata temu
- Umowa o pracę, Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- praca zdalna
- rekrutacja zdalna
In respect of recommendations concerning coronavirus to limit face-to-face meetings, we are open to conduct recruitment interviews online, using video-conference.
Siebel DeveloperNumer ref.: 211103-FE11Z
We are looking for Siebel Developer to develop and maintain the CRM system in the loyalty sector. The project is held in Siebel version 19.2 for customer management for more than 20 Mio active customers. Siebel contains all contact data and information about enrollments. The customer can access his personal data via a custom web interface that shows the data stored in Siebel. Additionally, Siebel will be heavily used by call centre agents to consult the customers.
Tasks awaiting you:
- Conception, development (including module tests) and implementation of new features and innovative solutions within the customer's cloud-based Siebel environment
- Close cooperation with and advice to various stakeholders along the agile development process in finding functional and technical solutions (e.g. Product Owner, Business Analysts and Architects)
- Willingness to bring new innovative technologies into the team to ensure that the tech stack remains up-to-date as well as the opportunity to deal with Cloud Native Design, Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- Further development/optimization of the processes in the build cycle and deployment
- 4+ years of experience as an Oracle Siebel developer
- Experience with Siebel Version IP19.0+ including Workspaces
- Experience with integration of EAI Adapters, Workflow Processes and Data Maps
- Experience in the area of Siebel Order Management, Loyalty, Marketing or Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) will be an asset
- Good knowledge of SQL, databases (e.g. Oracle, MongoDB) and Linux / Unix as well as Bash
- Experience in the agile development environment and tools such as Jira, Confluence and ideally also continuous processes and corresponding tools such as Git-Lab, Jenkins, etc.
- If you also know Docker, Kubernetes, AWS or Tosca, that would be a nice bonus
- Experience in PL/SQL programming
- Very good English skills
Why is it worth joining us?
- Great Place to Work since 2015
it's thanks to our workers' opinions that we get the title and implement new ideas
- Dozens of fascinating projects
for prestigious brands from all over the world, based on a variety of technologies
- Employment stability
Is your project coming to an end? Do you want to change it? We'll find you a new one! We have an application for this – Job Changer
- Financial stability
Revenue of EUR 200 m, no debts, preferred supplier status for many clients
- Investment in your growth
meetups, webinars, training platform and technology blog – you choose
- 5 000+ experts
to learn from and share your experience with
- PLN 500 000 per year for your ideas
with this amount, we support the passions and voluntary actions of our workers
- Attractive benefits package
private healthcare, MyBenefit platform, car discounts and more
- Comfortable workplace
Class A offices or remote work
- Friendly management
quick decision-making, we're all on a first-name basis
- True values
these are not empty words – we're guided by them every day
- Fantastic atmosphere we're famous for
created by all Sii Power People
Are you interested in this offer?