- Ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Pracownik fizyczny
TALKE is one of the leading international logistics service providers for the chemical and petrochemical industries. The core competencies of the company, which was founded in 1947, include the transport, storage and handling of hazardous and harmless materials in all aggregate states. In addition to this, the logistics specialist offers consulting, design and implementation of the relevant structures, processes and systems.
TALKE has more than 3,700 employees in Europe, the Middle East, India, China and the USA.
We are seeking to recruit additional drivers to work on prestigious petroleum customers’ business involving loading, delivering and discharging bulk liquid in tanker vehicles.
Candidates do not need to have any fuels experience, an ADR, as full training will be given. Previous tanker experience is preferable, but not essential.
- One year verifiable driving experience
- Driving License for heavy vehicles
- Ability to pass a drug screen, physical, and background check
- Must be able to communicate in English or German
- Must be willing to work a rotating schedule that include days, nights, and weekends.
- Maintain high levels of customer focus with a keen eye for detail and process.
- Be able to follow instructions in line with comprehensive Company procedures and within strict industry guidelines.
Why work for TALKE?
- Starting salary is EUR 52 per day + regular payment
- Great benefits!
- Occasional Saturday work upon request.
- Private healthcare
- Permanent employment
- Career progression
- Ongoing training, refreshing your ADR when needed.
- Full uniform and PPE provided.
Please send your offers by clicking:
If you have the skills and experience in the above areas and would like to be considered for this role please apply.
For more information, please call: 0048-721-721-444 in hours 10,00 – 14,00
For the interview, the selected candidates will be invited to the office in Wrocław.