Mars Poland is a part of Mars, Incorporated, a family-owned business present in 78 countries with iconic brands such as M&M’s®, Snickers®, Mars®, Orbit®, Skittles®, Pedigree®, Whiskas®, Royal Canin® or Uncle Ben’s®.
At Mars, we develop high-class leaders who are given the freedom to operate and are expected to be responsible. Mars is one of the most desired employers. In 2017, a third time in a row, we have been ranked as one of the Most Desired Employers in the FMCG industry, in the opinion of professionals and managers in the Antal International study; and recognized by Great Place to Work® as one of the Best Workplaces in Poland in 2015 and the Best Workplace in Europe in 2016 in the opinion of our Associates.
We are looking for candidates for the position of:
Site Activity Expert
Miejsce pracy: Sochaczew
The job holder is responsible for the effective project and process coordination across all activities from the own factory to all markets in line with business strategy. Furthermore she/he is responsible of the consistent assignment of codes and maintenance of master data relevant to the site activity function in relevant systems. He/she supports the execution of the simplification agenda of the own site in line with the Regional mandate.
- Contract of employment
- Attractive financial conditions
- Full benefits package
- Opportunities for development and future career
- Responsible for effective coordination and Right First Time execution of all activities from the own site to all markets in line with business strategy. Carries out site feasibility checks across all A/B/C/D activities throughout the QuEST process. Flags opportunities, minimizes risks and escalates major issues. As an objective voice, co-ordinates the interests of markets and supply chain. Site representative in ATG for A/B projects. Leads local cross-functional site ATG’s (Activity Task Groups) and ensures robust information flows between the relevant functions.
- Management of permanent & temporary B-/C-Resourcing activities (one receiving site, no major CAB). Is the primary contact for Central IE for the Resourcing activities to and from the own factory within the own area of responsibility. Manages the Resourcing project teams (ATG’s) and is accountable for managing the respective process from New Project Request until delivery to market. Delivers the activities in high quality, as per agreed business targets. Manages swingability matrix update to support overflow activities
- Provides Transparency to the business and supports the simplification agenda. Represents Site Activity in the relevant site meetings (e.g. SMT, MOS, …), ensuring visibility and update of projects including major risks and escalation. Acts as interface between site and regional activity teams. Provides transparency on regional projects/workstreams status relevant to site. Maintains factory catalogue, aligned to the regional catalogue and approach. Ensures transparency of site thresholds identifies gaps. Escalates deviation to the regional S&OP+.
- Center of Expertise for site activity relevant processes, tools and ways of working. Co-ordinates Site Activity related training materials. Trains and educates relevant associates in the site activity teams and other departments to the site activity relevant processes, tools and ways of working. Tracks Site Activity KPI’s, ensures continuous improvement, takes corrective and preventative actions, facilitates improvement and escalates where needed. Collaborates with peers, sharing good practice and knowledge, supporting learning culture. Proactively drives efficiency through standardization of WoW across Site Activity Teams, remove duplication of work and establish supporting structures.
- Bachelor or University graduate
- Business apprenticeship with min. 3 years of work experience
- Work exp. in the area of Supply Chain, Design/Graphics or Marketing/Trade Marketing (pref), at ease working with processes
- Structured and accurate ways of working
- Fluent in English (written & spoken)
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools
- Project management basics
- Facilitation skills
- Prompt, precise data management
- Analytical skills
- Preferred: knowledge of activity management processes and tools (e.g. QuEST, PPM)