- Ogłoszenie wygasło 23 dni temu
Tekniq Oy is currently looking for Site Assistant for our client’s project in Konin, Poland. Our client is having a boiler rebuild project in local energy facility.
Project will start at the end of September and the duration of the assignment is preliminary 12 months. For this position we are primarily looking for local candidates.
- Assist in the training and management of all Client’s personal on site.
- Provide excellent customer service to create value for Client’s customer.
- Assist Client’s employees with accommodation and authorities.
- Works with employees to meet their individual needs and site objectives.
- Coordinates and assists to conduct site specific training.
- Assists with timekeeping for employees on site.
- Maintains the site facility that is organized and always meets standards.
- Support in the purchasing of material with local provider.
- Collaborate with site manager to verify compliance of Client’s contract documents, safety & health requirements, quality and schedule by Customer.
- Assists the Site Manager with Quality, Safety, personnel scheduling and performance management.
- Attends meetings as required and prepare the corresponding MoM.
- Local hotel, car and travel arrangements for Client’s visitors
- At least 2 year of working experience as Site Assistant or Construction Assistant.
- Positive & hand-on attitude.
- Very good knowledge of the Microsoft Office package (Word, Excel, Power Point….).
- Very good level of English (Speaking and Writing).
- Excellent level of Polish (Speaking and Writing).
- Effective people management.
- Experience in Purchasing is a plus.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong initiative required; ability to work independently with minimal direct supervision.