- Ogłoszenie wygasło 14 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
Become part of MSAWind
MSAWind ApS is headquartered in Brande in Denmark and primarily manages projects for major wind turbine manufacturers. The company is a key part of the construction of wind turbine projects across the world. As Site Manager, you will be given an independent role, and you will spend most of your time on site where you will be working closely with the client’s project manager. When you are home and not on site, you will usually not be required to work. Find out more about us at www.msawind.com.
Manage project planning
You will have your own project and you will be responsible for project planning, which includes identifying interfaces, holding client- and project-related meetings, performing project start-up planning and follow-up on project deliverables. We will support with an experienced Site Manager connected to more projects in the same area. The employment will be project employment or as external depending if this is an option. We are open for permanent employment afterwards. You must expect up to 60 hours per week on a 6 days week in installation period.
Qualifications and Experience
You must have an ‘unlimited construction certificate’ by Polish Chamber of civil engineers (Uprawnienia budowlane w specjalności konstrukcyjnej). The job entails a considerable amount of communication - both written and spoken - and we expect you to command both forms effectively and precisely. Communication takes place largely in English; therefore, a high level of skill is required. You must be experienced in the use of IT, including the Office Programmes.
Technical profile with project experience
- You may have a bachelor’s degree in building and construction, and you possess a wide technical
- You have experience in planning, project plans and budgets. If you have already managed small/medium-sized projects, this would be an advantage.
- You work on quality assurance, documentation and reporting in a structured way.
- Knowledge to the industry will be preferred and you thrive in a hectic environment and where adjusting plans are common.
- You are a patient and strong leader with a humble approach to your colleagues and your decisions and priorities always benefit the project first and foremost.
Your main duties will include:
- Progress and strategy on site and ensure compliance with schedules
- Manage installation and commissioning on site and excellent resource coordination
- Health and safety (HSE)
- Budget management and monitoring
- Quality assurance and assembly of documentation
Please submit your application, references, valid Unlimited construction certificate and CV as soon as possible. Appointment will take place as soon as possible.