The Applied Intelligence business of BAE Systems delivers solutions which help to protect and enhance the connected world. Our solutions combine large scale data exploitation, ‘intelligence-grade’ security and complex services and solutions integration. We operate in four key domains of expertise: Cyber Security, Financial Crime, Communications Intelligence and Digital Transformation.
Today, we have over 3,000 staff in 26 offices serving clients across the UK and Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle East. Our people apply intelligence to protect and enhance national and organisational assets so that they can grow and prosper – from improving the health and efficiency of leading corporations to protecting critical infrastructures, safeguarding vulnerable people and catching criminals.
Site Operations Coordinator
- Maintain and where appropriate improve upon standards to achieve the highest quality service delivery for reception areas. Enhancing visitor experience as first point of contact with the company.
- Provide exceptional customer service to guests and clients at every engagement opportunity.
- Ensuring each client / guest receives a personal, professional “meet and greet” service / welcome.
- Ensuring all clients / guests receive high standards of hospitality including immaculately presented meeting rooms, supply of drinks and other provisions, provision of information, efficient arrival and departure process, escorting to meeting rooms, notifying internal clients of guest arrivals etc.
- Provide reception and switchboard telephony services, maintaining agreed standards.
- Support the Site Operations Manager (local or regional) in achieving the satisfactory operational delivery of maintenance, cleaning, catering, stock management etc.
- Ensuring delivery targets & KPI targets are achieved or exceeded.
- Coordinate PO creation and monitor spend against budget for the region.
- Deliver SHE services to the office as defined by the company SHE policy.
- Deliver Security services to the office as described by the company security policy.
- Support the office and business during incidents be actively participating in the business continuity activities.
- Support office operation, maintenance and refurbishment work by coordinating and escorting contractors.
- Be able to operate all local security systems.
- To work on other related duties as defined by the Site Operations Regional Manager or local Site Ops manager.
- Arranging catering and refreshments for meetings / functions as appropriate.
- Ensuring daily continual tidiness and cleanliness of the office area; coordinating with any external cleaners where necessary.
- Producing occupation reporting relating to the use of office and meeting space.
- Maintain general tidiness and ensure sufficient stocks of office consumables, stationary and other company provided items throughout the buildings.
- Support a safe and operational working environment for all staff in respect of health and safety, office planning and welfare facilities.
- To operate as part of an integrated team, that includes Facilities, SHE, and Security to ensure that the services are delivered in an efficient and coordinated manner.
- Proactively looking to make improvements to current process.
- 3+ years office administration experience required
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Good working knowledge of SAP or similar financial system
- Good working knowledge of Support Works or similar ticketing system
- Good working knowledge of C-CURE9000 or similar access control system
- Good working knowledge of SharePoint 2010 or newer
- Health and Safety / First Aid training prefered
- Able to work on his/her own initiative and as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal, organization and communication skills
- Good general IT skills and good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
A competitive package consisting of a base salary, superannuation, bonus and generous company benefits including:
- private medical care
- lunch voucher
- multi-sport card
- social events
- cross company free share program
- life insurance