sharing the costs of sports activities
- Wólczańska 180, ŁódźŁódź, Łódź
- Offer expired 14 days ago
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
Main responsibility of a Process Manager is to manage process for Business Units, Customers and higher/lower level support functions in specific aspect of the ITIL process in Shared Service Management area. Process Manager is responsible for planning and coordination of all operational process related task and management of the Process Controllers and Administrators.
- Process Manager role and responsibility for the assigned customer.
- Main SPOC for process related topics/escalations.
Oversight of Process Leads work in terms of the process:
- Ensuring efficiency; compliance with ISO/ FJ standards/ ITIL/ cost effectiveness for SM.
- Ensuring quality service is delivered within current CM.
- Ensuring compliance with current SOW.
- Support SPLs in SIP.
- Supports SPLs during Transition of the new service.
- Supports SLPs in escalation handling/ red alert/ extensive demand to the service (eg. Due to customer's peak).
- Supporting SPLs in managing account expectation.
- Monitor and escalate risks raised by the team to ensure respective response plan and the mitigation of the potential issues.
- Performance reporting (Governance).
- Provides feedback on the new CMs based on the information provided by Transition – pay special attention to assumptions.
- Reviewing CMs based on workload increase/decrease once a service is live (With SPL).
- Prepares and presents introductions to potential customers.
- Provides support/ input to OPS/ SDMs as requested in escalation handling/ red alert/ extensive demand to the service (eg. Due to customer's peak).
- Communicates with internal stakeholders within the specific area.
- Manages Process Community (including meetings - weekly/ biweekly or monthly).
- Ensures that standard EBMS processes are introduced, global KPIs implemented/reported (Symphony).
- Participates in Process related initiatives (local and global).
- Drive improvement opportunities - engage and empower the team.
- Support of recruitment of new SPLs for a given process (consult process competencies).
- Onboarding of new SPLs for a given process (SPM actively supervising new SPL during 3 trial months).
Support IDP and succession plan within the team:
- Participation in obligatory training courses to which the employer will refer the employee.
- Enabling to subordinates - other department employees - to raise their professional qualifications, in particular by participating in the trainings referred to in point above.
- Responsibility and ensuring timely implementation of obligatory training courses for employees on which the employer directs them.
- Preparation of working time schedules and settlement of working time of subordinate employees of department, in accordance with applicable regulations.
- Responsibility for the implementation and maintenance of documentation of the development process ("Individual Development Plan") of subordinate employees of the department.
- Responsibility for the correct and timely circulation of documents, in particular without delay providing to the HR department with all employee documents signed by subordinate employees, e.g. contracts, annexes, agreements.
- Processing of personal data only to the extent necessary for the proper performance of duties in the position.
- Responsibility for the correct processing of personal data by subordinate employees in the managed department.
- The employee is obliged to comply with the obligation to carry out other superiors orders regarding work in accordance with the law and the type of work specified in the contract.
- Organizational skills
- Team management skills
- Customer focus mind-set
- Stress and time pressure resistance, ability to work in tight deadlines and the ability to maintain focus whilst under pressure
- Creativity and organizational skills
- Ability to identify problems and work to resolution (see things through) and to motivate others to complete tasks on time
- Team player attitude
- Ability to execute process effectively
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure
- ITIL Foundation Certificate being an asset
- ITIL related job experience (at least Process Controller level)
- Wide knowledge of ITIL Service Management framework
- Excellent communication skills (written / verbal)
- Ability to work with remote team members
- MS Office Skills
- Good English written and oral communication skills
private medical care
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
extra social benefits
sharing the costs of tickets to the movies, theater
employee referral program
Happy Friday (one shorter working day)