- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Flint is a provider of professional services including: Specialist Consultancy, Managed Services Specialist Resourcing to the telecommunications and IT sectors.
For our client, worldwide leader in innovative IT and networking technologies, we are currently looking for:
SOC Tier 1/2 Security Monitoring AnalystNumer ref.: Ref. No.: CISCO-SMA1
- Willingness to work shifts (including unsociable hours and bank holidays where these fall into your shift pattern) as part of a 24x7 team
- Provide proactive defence of STC’s digital and technology solutions against cyber security threats.
- Work closely with departments across the organisation to ensure threats and vulnerabilities are remediated effectively. Communicating your findings to stakeholders in a clear and actionable fashion, focussing on real-world impact and with pragmatic options for resolution.
- Monitor a range of security systems, resolving and documenting findings accurately.
- Ensure investigation steps are clearly documented and accurately escalated to tier 2 when needed.
- Work with new technologies and security applications. Performing vulnerability assessments and providing insights and prioritisations to teams within the organisation.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Clear and concise oral and written communication in English.
- Highly motivated individual with a genuine enthusiasm for cyber security and technology in general.
- Good understanding of cyber security issues associated with typical enterprise systems, such as; email, end-user devices, cloud technology and so on.
- Good understanding of cyber security principles and best practices.
- Ability to prioritise workloads and know when to seek guidance.
- Ability to operate calmly and efficiently in fast paced situations.
LogRhythm or equivalent CompTia Security +, GIAC, GCIA ,GCIH or similar Minimum 1 Year in a SOC
- BSc/MSc degree in Cyber Security, Information Security or a related degree/qualification.