- Czerwone Maki 85, 30-392 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 3 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
Thanks to cooperation with Shell you gain:
- Comfortable working environment: Newly-built modern office with its own canteen, relax rooms, bike & car parking space
- Yearly bonuses and lots of non-monetary benefits (e.g. MultiSport Card, vouchers for cultural and free time activities, 12 sport sections, and many more)
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Additional funds for trainings and certifications
- EuroShell Card
- Bonus for referring your friend to work
People with disabilities are welcome to apply as we provide reasonable accommodations and assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities.
You will be a part of a small, highly skilled team that is growing in demand. The aim of the Measurement and Insights team is to support Shell's reputation-building activities to have the greatest positive impact. We do this by providing the essential understanding of Shell's external audiences required to plan communications effectively and by providing measures of impact of Shell's communications activities so that we can target resources on what works best.
- Deliver insightful analysis reports that help External Relations (ER) colleagues make decisions.
- Ensure a thorough understanding of the business needs related to the investigation.
- If necessary, challenge colleagues to get a clear brief.
- Use your problem-solving skills to figure out which data sources to draw on.
- Undertake analysis of (possibly multiple) data sources.
- Communicate the learnings and insight in a way that the Business can understand and act upon.
- Strengthen the M&I team’s capability building program.
- Look for opportunities within ER learning, processes, ways of working to embed the desired evidence-based mindset.
- Lead some of the capability building initiatives (eg webinars, workshops).
- Build strong virtual relationships in a fast moving and demanding business environment.
- Translation of data to actionable insights and recommendations.
- Some travel is required (London or the Hague – estimated 3-4 times a year).el is required (London or the Hague – estimated 3-4 times a year).
- Social & media analytics experience in a digital marketing or PR agency
- Expert analytical skills and an intimate understanding of the insights ecosystem and how it contributes to clients’ marketing priorities
- Ability to synthesize insights into actionable business intelligence
- Expertise in social & media listening tools and Boolean logic across multiple platforms
- Expertise with tools to analyze owned social data: Facebook Insights, YouTube Insights, Twitter Analytics, Sprinklr etc.
- Have an innate curiosity and the desire to find out "why?”
- English min. C1